?

Log in

No account? Create an account

Sat, Feb. 26th, 2005, 12:57 am
trinsec: Intermission

--[Subspace Transmission]----------------------------------------------------

                                 Sender: Nix
                       Location: Deep Space Nine (DS9)
            Date sent: 66356.41557026 (Fri Feb 25 17:13:26 2005)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello!

I've been wandering for a while, and now am at DS-Nine. I was wondering.. lately I've had no contact anymore with Ms. Ome, or Perrim.. I've seen Salton around DS9 a while ago for a bit, not sure if he's still around.

And on top of this all, I've not seen you anywhere lately. I'm not sure, but FedSci seems to be.. non-responsive. And I can't find my contract anywhere stating that I work for them either. I know, I know, I should've cleaned my stuff, but eh.. Fact is that I can't find the contract. And seeing as everybody in FedSci Command is unresponsive, I can't ask for a copy either or whatnot.

So uh, I'm contacting you there. Just need stuff to do, maybe you knew of some jobs. Or maybe you know someone who does. We could meet sometime? My current location is DS-Nine, interesting place, you know. Was built by the Cardies I believe.. oh yeah, met a few of those a few weeks ago. They're weird. Ugly too, but I guess they can't help that. Mother nature can be so cruel at times.

Eh, I think I ramble on. Well, just let me know if we could meet sometime, and if so, where as well. That is, if you're not unresponsive either. If you are, I guess this message has been kind of fruitless.. but I hope it is not. So, if you're not unresponsive, could you respond on this message please? Thanks!

Nix
------------------------------------------------------[End of Transmission]--


Time to get active again? It's been quiet with Itsu for a long time.
In the meantime, she's been uh.. wandering around DS9. Met a few Cardassians. Even saw Salton there for a bit. FedSci went quiet. She contacted Alexander with the ICmail above.
Time to get her out of Quark's, where she's been holed up for a long time. Stay tuned.

Wed, Sep. 22nd, 2004, 01:35 pm
trinsec: On patrol with Alexander! On the Salton!

Bunk One [Salton]
~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_
There is a single bunk for a single person in this room. There is also a food replicator, virtual reality communications device and other assorted items. All are white, like the rest of the ship.
~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_

Contents:                               Obvious Exits:
                                        Fore (F) - [Crew Bunks]



[P2P->Nix] Alexander: Nighthawk to Ms. Nix.
[P2P->Alexander] Nix: Nix here.
[P2P->Nix] Alexander: Do you wish to join me on a patrol of the Salton?
[P2P->Nix] Alexander: Or did I awaken you again?
[P2P->Alexander] Nix: Oh no, no, I'm awake. Was just finishing off a game of patience. I'm on the way to the bridge!



Crew Bunks [Salton]
~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_
This expanse is given to more color than the rest of the ship seems to be, white offset by the various personal additions by the crew members who live here and sleep here. Doors lead off to the separate rooms, nameplates lining each one to indicate who sleeps where. The main area of the crew quarters, white as is the rest of the ship, deviates from color schemes with the furniture assorted within. Couches in royal blue and throw rugs of ebony break up the space, coffee tables made of a glass material lining between couches and rugs. Replicators for general use line a bulkhead, two in all, tables set between them. Art decorates the wall, mostly crew done paintings, and a fish take is settled in a corner neatly as well to provide a calming aspect to the room.
~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_

Contents:                               Obvious Exits:
Alexander                               Down      (D) - [Lower Bunk]
                                        Up        (U) - [Upper Bunk]
                                        Starboard (S) - [Bunk Three]
                                        Port      (P) - [Bunk Two]
                                        Aft       (A) - [Bunk One]
                                        Fore      (F) - [Crew Deck]



Bridge [Salton]
~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_
The room is a clean white room. Very bland. There are no view screens or consoles. There is only 3 chairs with helmet like visors as well as 2 plug like items hanging down. You will often see a Salton Droid connected to one.
~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_

Contents:                               Obvious Exits:
Perrim <disconnected>                   Aft (A) - [Corridor]
Salton <disconnected>                    
Cyber Jack 2                             
Cyber Jack 1                             
Virtual Mission Console 2                
Virtual Mission Console 1                
Virtual Command Chair                   



[P2P->Alexander] Nix: *panting can be heard* I'm not sure but I think I passed you on the way here.
[P2P->Nix] Alexander: Err...yes...you did. On the way to the Bridge now

Alexander has arrived.
Alexander looked at me!



Alexander
Standing at just over six feet, Alexander's appearance is quite apparent. He is quite lean, although the truth of his muscularity is hidden by his clothing. His hair - deep black in color - is closely cropped along the side of his head while the rest of his hair is combed back and gelled to keep it firmly in place. His eyes are a deep blue in color, and are arched by two black, bushy eyebrows. His aqualine nose is set above a pair of rather thin lips, and when he smiles, his teeth are rather pristine - although, whether naturally or artificially so cannot be determined. No stubble is apparent on his face - cleanly shaven with precision. A single scar marks his features - the vestiges of a deep cut from long ago on his lip and nose.

Over his torso, Alexander wears a pitch black button up shirt. Each button is also black in color, and shines softly when light reflects on the plastic material that they are made of. The shirt is long sleeved, and the fabric flows down his arms and end in stiff cuffs at his wrists. The cuffs are buttoned together with the same buttons as the front of the shirt. The uppermost button is left unbuttoned, and it is apparent that beneath the shirt he wears a white undershirt. The black shirt is tucked into a pair of match black pants. Around the waist of the pants is a black, leather belt. The buckle of the belt is made of silver, and imprinted on the silver is the emblem of a dragon curled in upon itself. Attached to the belt is a leather holster, and held in the holster is a standard-issue phaser pistol. His pants are neatly pressed and flow down the length of his legs. His feet are covered by a pair of black, leather shoes - the laces neatly tied together tightly. When he walks, one is able to make out the black material of his socks. On his left wrist, a simple watch is worn with a silver, metallic wristband. Around his neck, a silver chain can be seen holding golden ring.
Carrying:
Federation Type II Phaser (21972)
Communicator (21973)



The doors swish open and Alexander walks into the bridge. He comes to a stop and clasps his hands behind his back - the doors sliding shut behind him. "A game...of patience?" He asks, just a wee bit confused.
Nix turns around and glances at Alexander, she was just panting a bit before and staring at one of the virtual reality consoles. She nods slightly, "Yep. A game of patience, some kind of Terran card game that got me addicted. I know lots of variations on that one as well."
Alexander just shakes his head, and he remarks, "A game of cards. I see. Well then." He motions behind him to the doorway, "I just finished a patrol of this deck and the Quarters Deck. I hope you'd be able to come with me for the rest of my patrol?"
Nix stands up straight, nodding, "Sounds cool to me. What exactly are we gonna do?"
"A standard patrol, Ms. Nix. Nothing out of the ordinary. Just making sure that no one that should not be on the vessel is onboard." Alexander says with a shake of his head. He turns and approaches the entrance - the doors sliding open. "I do not expect to find anything out of the ordinary, but it is good practice."
Nix nods slightly, "Alrighty then. It's at least good for some condition, a walking one, hehe." She grins slightly.
You begin following Alexander.
Nix readies to follow Alexander wherever he wants to patrol.
Alexander has left.
You follow Alexander.



Corridor [Salton]
~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_
Curving in a soft arch this corridor leads to various rooms within the ship, most notably the Bridge. Pristine white coats the bulkhead in crisp self-illuminating color, no need for ceiling panels to light the way for crewmembers who roam this corridor. The carpet beneath oneself is soft muted beige; cushioning footfall and creating an ethereal silence save for the various conversations which echo throughout during the busier times. Door panels allow for access to each room, spanning half a foot, illuminated in a band of white light, set about shoulder height to the average humanoid.
~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_

Contents:                               Obvious Exits:
Alexander                               Fore (F) - [Bridge]
                                        Down (D) - [Crew Deck]
                                        Aft  (A) - [Captain's Lounge]
<Federation-OOC> Crispin runs for his life.
Alexander has left.
You follow Alexander.



Crew Deck [Salton]
~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_
The crew deck is a longer hallway which leads to various exits which either lead to other hallways or just individual rooms with no exit leading anywhere but out. Bright white infuses the space up and to the sides, creating a warm glow which ebbs and wanes given the time of day. Silvery gray lines the bulkhead about waist high in a thin line, border giving a person something else to focus on other than the white walls. Same door panels are found outside each entrance or exit. This is a fairly busy portion of the ship, given to traffic at all times of day or night, due to living quarters positioned here.
~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_

Contents:                               Obvious Exits:
Alexander                               Down      (D) - [Services Deck]
                                        Aft       (A) - [Crew Bunks]
                                        Starboard (S) - [VIP]
                                        Port      (P) - [Captain]
                                        Fore      (F) - [Mission Chief]
                                        Up        (U) - [Corridor]
Alexander has left.
You follow Alexander.



Services Deck [Salton]
~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_
The corridor opens up wide as the more prominent of areas is approached, this deck holding the important service areas such as the Medical Labs and the Engineering labs. The lighting is brighter here but softer, white walls faintly glowing and providing the pathways to the various doors. Carpeting cushions footfall but is stout enough to withstand the heavy traffic area. At the very end of the corridor a hatch is situated which serves the purpose of the Airlock. While this vicinity may be a busier portion of the ship it tends to hold its noise, voices not usually carrying higher than a murmur.
~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_

Contents:                               Obvious Exits:
Alexander                               Starboard (S) - [Lounge/Meeting Area]
                                        Port      (P) - [Science/Med Lab]
                                        Fore      (F) - [Engineering]
                                        Aft       (A) - [Airlock]
                                        Up        (U) - [Crew Deck]



Alexander leads Nix down several decks until they reach the Services Deck. He motions down the corridor toward the Science Bay, "We shall pick up some tricorders. It will make our job much easier." The entrance opens and he enters the Science Bay.
Alexander has left.
You follow Alexander.



Science/Med Lab [Salton]
~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_
No smell of sickness or medicine permeates through this area though it serves its purpose as the Sickbay. Eight biobeds all settle along one wall, viewscreens set above the head of the beds to monitor the status of patients whilst various pieces of equipment, all done in black lacquered material and silver, are settled in their appropriate spots, a simple solution to break up the otherwise stark whiteness of the room. An observation area is settled behind a wall of clear glass, a door leading into it to give doctors the room they need and the semi-privacy to run tests and diagnose patients with the terminals that run along the clear material. Chairs are set in front of the terminals and storage areas rest behind them for samples and other bits. From the observation are a door leads back into a larger research area.
~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_

Contents:                               Obvious Exits:
Alexander                               Fore      (F) - [Research Lab]
                                        Starboard (S) - [Services Deck]



Nix glances around.
Alexander enters the Bay and he crosses it to reach a storage cabinet. He pops open the maglock and opens the cabinet, and he retrieves two tricorders. He turns, and tosses one at Nix, "Here."
Nix grabs the tricorder offered to her and glances at it. She frowns slightly, trying to figure out how this one works. "Looks vaguely like the one my mother used. I remember having played with it a few times until she took it away from me." She grins and looks up to Alexander, "Didn't understand anything too well though. Mind teaching me some of this thing's tricks?"
Nix seems to be playing with the tricorder already! She's pointing at various things, examining the readings.
Alexander arches a brow and he remarks under his breath, "I would not be surprised that she took it away from you." He flips open his tricorder and taps an icon on its display and activates it. He looks at Nix, and blinks, "Ms. Nix, you will likely notice on your tricorder's display that there are two lifeform readings in this room. Myself, and you. We will be performing rudimentary lifeform scans. That is all."
Nix nods slightly as she points the tricorder towards Alexander, moves it away quickly, points it to him again, moves it away again, and so on for a few seconds. "Gotcha, lifeforms." She points it now to herself and tries to read the readings upside-down, which she does cross-eyed. "Can't read this, is it seeing me as well?"
Alexander just...stares at the Trill, and he walks up to her. He grabs the tricorder and turns it about in her hands, and he notes sternly, "Watch it. Your eyes will remain that way permanently if you keep doing that."
Nix looks at Alexander sheepishly, "Uhuh, that's what my mother told me as well. I think I managed to survive that." She glances back to the tricorder, "Well, ok. Let's scan for lifeforms. I wonder if it'll see Salton."
Alexander knits his brows together, and he simply shakes his head. He lets go of the tricorder, and makes a motion for the Trill to follow him into the Lab. "Mother is always right." He comments finally, and he passes into the Lab, adding, "And Salton is a mechanical lifeform. While alive, I doubt he will show up as a biological entity."
Alexander has left.
You follow Alexander.



Research Lab [Salton]
~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_
The stark and sterile color of white that provides the soft yet strong glow within the research lab also provides itself as a tool for concentration. No borders of color line the room, instead cubicles made of the same material as the bulk head break up the large area, terminals, chairs all lining said cubicles and providing a aura of privacy for those working late into the night here. A more open research space is available, viewscreens lining the walls, medical and research equipment decorating tables and counters. Cold storage areas are available through large double doors to store specimens and experiments. Another door leads off into a small room where jackets, uniforms and medical suits are stored in their own disinfecting areas. Two last doors lead out to holding facilities which are used as quarantine areas when needed.
~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_

Contents:                               Obvious Exits:
Alexander                               Port (P) - [Holding Area 2]
                                        Fore (F) - [Holding Area 1]
                                        Aft  (A) - [Science/Med Lab]



Nix smirks a little bit at the 'mother is always right' comment. She goes on about the subject of lifeforms, "But, technically speaking salton is a lifeform. Can't we tweak those tricorders to show mechanical lifeforms as well? I mean, it'd be discrimination if Salton got left out of thsi whole deal." She still stares at the tricorder, trying to determine whether there are lifeforms around. Besides them, of course.
Alexander looks down at his tricorder and examines its readings, and he comments quietly, "We do not need to see if Salton is a danger or not, Ms. Nix. We are, after all, his guests. I am more concerned with biological entities than mechanical beings. Such as those damn blasted Cardassians." He approaches one of the holding areas and hrmms softly. He looks at an access panel and taps it, looking over the display, "Salton set these holding areas up as quarantine zones, correct? Don't go in them."
Nix points her tricorder towards the holding areas, "I think so, yeah. Are there infected people there, then? I thought the whole deal didn't go through and that Starfleet would handle that. Besides, I heard the threat is minimized now?"
"Not until Salton removes quarantine conditions in the holding areas will we go in, Ms. Nix. It may be so that there are no sick people in them, and that the threat is far lower, but I would rather that Salton lower them on his own than we break them." Alexander says with a shake of his head. "All looks clear here. I don't see anything out of the ordinary. Come."
Nix lowers her tricorder and nods, "Alrighty then. Let's continue on!"
Alexander nods and he passes out into the Med/Lab area.
Alexander has left.
You follow Alexander.



Science/Med Lab [Salton]
~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_
No smell of sickness or medicine permeates through this area though it serves its purpose as the Sickbay. Eight biobeds all settle along one wall, viewscreens set above the head of the beds to monitor the status of patients whilst various pieces of equipment, all done in black lacquered material and silver, are settled in their appropriate spots, a simple solution to break up the otherwise stark whiteness of the room. An observation area is settled behind a wall of clear glass, a door leading into it to give doctors the room they need and the semi-privacy to run tests and diagnose patients with the terminals that run along the clear material. Chairs are set in front of the terminals and storage areas rest behind them for samples and other bits. From the observation are a door leads back into a larger research area.
~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_

Contents:                               Obvious Exits:
Alexander                               Fore      (F) - [Research Lab]
                                        Starboard (S) - [Services Deck]



Alexander has left.
You follow Alexander.



Services Deck [Salton]
~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_
The corridor opens up wide as the more prominent of areas is approached, this deck holding the important service areas such as the Medical Labs and the Engineering labs. The lighting is brighter here but softer, white walls faintly glowing and providing the pathways to the various doors. Carpeting cushions footfall but is stout enough to withstand the heavy traffic area. At the very end of the corridor a hatch is situated which serves the purpose of the Airlock. While this vicinity may be a busier portion of the ship it tends to hold its noise, voices not usually carrying higher than a murmur.
~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_

Contents:                               Obvious Exits:
Alexander                               Starboard (S) - [Lounge/Meeting Area]
                                        Port      (P) - [Science/Med Lab]
                                        Fore      (F) - [Engineering]
                                        Aft       (A) - [Airlock]
                                        Up        (U) - [Crew Deck]
Alexander has left.
You follow Alexander.
Engineering [Salton]
~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_
The engineering lab seems to be the hub of noise- soft humm of the matter/antimatter reactor core chamber which sits prominently in the area. Displays of all sorts line the walls and above consoles to aid engineers in keeping the 'health' of the ship up to snuff. Consoles are able to emulate other modes other than just engineering in times of need, engineering turning into the backup control center in the event of the failure of the Main bridge.
~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_

Contents:                               Obvious Exits:
Alexander                               Aft (A) - [Services Deck]



Alexander walks into Engineering and he surveys the vacinity. He looks down at his tircorder, and takes note of its readings - two lifeforms, just he and Nix. "Nothing here. Thankfully. I would be quite worried if a foreign presence were located in the heart of Salton."
Nix grins slightly, "Worried for what? Salton, or the ears of the foreign presence?" She gestures to the reactor core, or at least, what she /thinks/ is a reactor core, "Makes a noise. If you'd be here for long periods of time, you'd go insane!" She frowns, "Actually, every engineer I've met was kind of insane.. mm, that explains a lot." She looks at the reactor with an enlightened frown on her face.
Alexander looks at Nix and he arches a brow, "It is just a soft humm, Ms. Nix. Nothing out of the ordinary. A ship is always humming with background noises. Mechanical parts and electronics tend to do that." He gives a shrug of his shoulders and adds, "I have never seen an insane engineer before. Not to my knowledge."
Nix peers at Alexander, "I bet you haven't met /an/ engineer, then." She says matter-of-factly, "They're just insane. Natural law declares as such." She glances at the reactor again, "This has got an annoying rhythm to the humm, though. Never mind that, I'm not an engineer anyway." She turns around, "What if the threat is some other mechanical thing? Maybe the Cardassians sent a Cardassian robot?"
"A Cardassian robot?" Alexander remarks and he perks a brow as he studies the Trill, "You can't be serious, are you?"
Nix nods eagerly, "Of course I can be. I mean, Starfleet had employed an android, sure why can't the Cardassians either? It's not like they're technologically backwards or something."
"An Android is a very complex instrument, Ms. Nix. Its positronic brain alone is of such complexity that I could never dream to understand its most asic of mathematical equations." Alexander replies with a snort in disgust, "The Cardassians? Develop an android? Preposterous."
Nix smirks, "Okay, maybe not an android per say, but surely something robotic and superficially convincing enough to pass on as a normal humanoid. Even if just a remotely controlled one."
"An automaton." Alexander mutters to himself, and he raises a hand to his forehead and rubs it, "Yes, well, you might have a point there." He looks around him, and he comments, "But I see nothing here at all, Ms. Nix. Just you and I. I am sure we would have spotted something suspicious by now. And if not, it would have killed us already."
Nix nods, "Possibly." She glances around stealthily, "But you never know. Some might be cloaked, some might be camouflaged, and some might have instructions to strike at a certain time while we're most unaware." She raises her tricorder and taps on it, "I somehow think we need to stay a step ahead, improve our tricorders so it can distinguish 'mechanical lifeforms' somehow."
"Oh, now you are just being silly!" Alexander exclaims and he turns to fully face Nix and he peers at her, "Cloaking, camoflauging, fully-programmed robots? Come now!" He sighs and waves a hand, "But if it pleases you, adjust your tricorder to measure energy sources. No doubt a robot of any sort would emit some sort of trace of energy, right?"
Nix nods sagely, "Possibly. But, I'm not being silly! Look at Salton! A fully-programmed droid. Just add a personal cloak and stuff, and he'd be everything what you just said!" She mutters as she tries to modify her tricorder to measure energy sources, just as Alex suggested.
A button jumps out of Nix' tricorder, followed by a little spring. Nix chuckles sheepishly, "'Scuse me," and bows down to grab the fallen objects. "It's fixed soon, no worries," she says as she tries to poke them back into the tricorder.
"And I am sure Salton has some sort of energy source that can be traced. He is a hovering droid, for Heaven's sakes!" Alexander says with a hrmph. He looks at his tricorder and taps some icons on its display, and he peers at it. "I only see the M/AM Reactor as the largest energy source here."
Alexander has disconnected.

<Note: At this point the MUSH shat a brick (as Wayne said). So, this RP session on hold I'm afraid, as Alexander probably went to bed by the time the MUSH could continue again.>

Wed, Sep. 22nd, 2004, 01:27 pm
trinsec: A P2P communique with Alexander regarding training!

[P2P->Nix] Alexander: Nighthawk to Ms. Nix.
[P2P->Alexander] Nix: Nix here.
[P2P->Nix] Alexander: Status of the Salton?
[P2P->Alexander] Nix: *a yawn can be heard* Well, from the bunks it sure looks good.
[P2P->Nix] Alexander: ...You are sleeping?
[P2P->Alexander] Nix: Of course not!
[P2P->Alexander] Nix: You woke me up!
[P2P->Nix] Alexander: Ah. Well. I am sorry. Good morning, then?
[P2P->Alexander] Nix: *another yawn can be heard* Yeaawwh.. good morning to you too. Anything else going on?
[P2P->Nix] Alexander: We are back aboard the USS Endeavour. Starfleet apparently found a way to stop infection.
[P2P->Nix] Alexander: Psionic shielding or some such thing.
[P2P->Alexander] Nix: That's nifty. Right?
[P2P->Alexander] Nix: It means I can go sightsee on the Endeavour safely soon?
[P2P->Nix] Alexander: Yes, that is right, Ms. Nix. We already met with Doctor Petrovich. She treated my headache.
[P2P->Alexander] Nix: Ah cool, would she know a cure against headaches due to virtual reality systems?
[P2P->Nix] Alexander: That is exactly why I got a headache! I was using the Salton, and I came out with a major headache.
[P2P->Nix] Alexander: She fixed me up very well. Even though she insulted me.
[P2P->Alexander] Nix: Grand, looks like my problems could be solved then. Heh, why did she insult you? You said something dumb?
[P2P->Nix] Alexander: I...asked for treatment. She told me I don't have a brain.
[P2P->Alexander] Nix: *a giggle can be heard* No comment on that one, haha.
[P2P->Alexander] Nix: I'll see if I can meet her sometime. In the meantime.. I meant to ask you about something.
[P2P->Alexander] Nix: Still there? Ms. Ome said that if you checked up my weapon experience, I could be issued a gun.
[P2P->Nix] Alexander: Yes. I have promised Ms. Ome to train you, Ms. Nix. In both weaponry and hand-to-hand combat.
[P2P->Alexander] Nix: Grand. So we'll do that sometime later, let me know whenever you'd be available. *a yawn is being suppressed but still a yawn nonetheless* I'll have to bug Salton sometime to teach me how to fly its systems, Mr. Perrim didn't seem altogether that knowledgeable to me.
[P2P->Nix] Alexander: There is a holodeck on the Endeavour, Ms. Nix. Starbase 241 has better facilities, but if you come over to the Endeavour, I could ask permission of the Endeavour's command staff for recreational use of the holodeck?
[P2P->Alexander] Nix: What about the Salton?
[P2P->Nix] Alexander: Does the Salton have training facilities aboard it? I was not aware there was a holodeck. Is there?
[P2P->Alexander] Nix: No no no, that's not what I meant. The Salton needs to be guarded and kept safe, what about that? That's what I mean. *pause* I think.
[P2P->Nix] Alexander: I see. That is true. How foolish of me. Yes, all the rest of the crew is over here, and Ms. Ome already fired the two guards that were intoxicated while on duty.
[P2P->Alexander] Nix: *muttering, obviously not to be meant for the communicator* Some guards those were, where does he hire those people
[P2P->Nix] Alexander: Ms. Ome says the same thing. Well, I would speak with Salton when you can and see what you can arrange. At worst, we can begin training on Starbase 241.
[P2P->Alexander] Nix: Alrighty. I will contact you when I can leave the Salton, if I can at all. I'll be bugging Salton in the meantime for flight instructions. This definitely is NOT a fighter. Was there anything else that needed addressing?
[P2P->Nix] Alexander: Negative, Ms. Nix. Keep me posted of any new developments.
[P2P->Alexander] Nix: Acknowledged! Nix Out.

Wed, Sep. 22nd, 2004, 01:25 pm
trinsec: Caught a bit of subspace conversation which may lead to a Cure!

<UFP>-[USS Endeavour|-9231 135 34] Shvenkus says, "Specify experiment, computer."
<UFP>-[USS Endeavour|-9231 135 34] Computer says, "Psionic shielding experiment in the main cargo bay of Deck 4. Authorized by Commander Alexis Grey."
<UFP>-[Salton|-9231 135 34] Kau'i says, "Test subject the same who is running the experiment?"
<UFP>-[USS Endeavour|-9231 135 34] Computer says, "Correction. Test subject is one Admiral Slate Grey."
<UFP>-[USS Endeavour|-9231 135 34] Shvenkus says, "So, science council, what seems to be the problem?"
<UFP>-[USS Endeavour|-9231 135 34] Computer says, "Commander Grey ordered me to provide the Science Council with relevant information. No problem has been detected."
<UFP>-[Salton|-9231 135 34] Kau'i says, "Please specify the specifics of the test. Who is being exposed to the infected? And the time so far has been around twenty minutes now? Status? Is the person being exposed still free from the 'virus'? What does the test entail in terms of psionic shielding? How long will the test be allowed to run?"
<UFP>-[USS Endeavour|-9231 135 34] Alex says, "I'm considering the test successful. I was able, with my limited telepathic abilties, to shield the effects well within exposure distance limits. Detailed telepathic data will be included in an open report to the Starfleet Science and Science Council once the report has been made by my esteemed collegues. All status is normal, with a full telepath, it seems my mind is easily shielded without difficulties. A full detailed report will be issued as soon as everyone involved gets some much needed rest so we can start anew in the morning."
<UFP>-[Salton|-9231 135 34] Kau'i says, "Congratulations, Admiral. I look forward to reading the report."
<UFP>-[Salton|-9231 135 34] Kau'i says, "And Commander, congratulations to you both. Get rest, you guys deserve it."

Wed, Sep. 22nd, 2004, 01:22 pm
trinsec: Where the Salton goes back to the Romulan starbase and the bosses argue pointlessly

Bridge [Salton]
~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_
The room is a clean white room. Very bland. There are no view screens or consoles. There is only 3 chairs with helmet like visors as well as 2 plug like items hanging down. You will often see a Salton Droid connected to one.
~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_

Contents:                               Obvious Exits:
Salton                                  Aft (A) - [Corridor]
Perrim                                   
Cyber Jack 2                             
Cyber Jack 1 <Salton>                    
Virtual Mission Console 2 <IND_Salton>   
Virtual Mission Console 1                
Virtual Command Chair <Perrim>          



Nix strolls in, curiosity killed the cat. Lucky she's not a cat. "Anything going on?" she comments.
Perrim swivels his seat around. 'Se'kon, Itsu. How goes it? We're returning to Endeavour after the wedding on Algeron.'
Nix nods slightly, continuing her stroll towards the nearest headache-generator (aka: virtual reality console). "Missed most of it, but I did manage to sneak out briefly to grab some kind of cake." Her face looks sour, "At least, I /hope/ it was a cake, albeit a very bad tasting one." She takes a seat and puts on a helmet.
You man Virtual Mission Console 1.


[Virtual Mission Console 1 is now in Monitor/Observer mode.]
--[Sensor Report]--------------------------------------------------------------
          Course: 90.150 359.637                 Speed: Warp 9.519000       
        Location: Open Space                  Velocity: [0.052] PC/sec      
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


[ETA is 16 min 29 sec]


--[Border Report]--------------------------------------------------------------
Empire               Bearing Range   Status   Center Coordinates
-------------------- ------- ------- -------- ---------------------------------
Neutral Zone          40 345 [71.65] Outside   -9158.301    146.441      8.605
Ferengi              115 34  [38.92] Outside   -9262.807    149.809     84.717
Klingon               10 354 [98.33] Outside   -9086.372    111.588     19.210
Heimdall              89 1   [47.45] Outside   -9231.122    136.081     35.455
Federation           111 20  [3.623] Inside    -9197.944      0.000      0.000
Sh'ka'raian          108 301 [27.73] Outside   -9237.488    102.123      2.089
Paza                  83 31  [35.19] Outside   -9227.465    118.245     55.469
Romulan               58 345 [95.00] Outside   -9173.099    178.746      6.133
Romulan               58 342 [76.85] Outside   -9190.000    150.000     10.000
Romulan               85 359 [55.21] Outside   -9226.661    139.662     33.488
Isis                 152 353 [87.07] Outside   -9308.554    124.721     24.679
Orion                 68 300 [78.60] Outside   -9216.109    122.946    -36.663
Orion                 52 5   [67.82] Outside   -9188.461    139.626     41.487
Orion                 39 5   [76.48] Outside   -9171.131    133.424     42.542
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Course: 90.150 359.637                 Speed: Warp 9.519000       
        Location: Open Space                  Velocity: [0.052] PC/sec      
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Perrim strokes his chin. 'Hmm. What colour was it?'
Nix ponders briefly while she's trying to orientate herself after seeing the endless vastness of space. She gives up, it's just all a bunch of white dots there. "Brown and green. Curious color combination I might add."

[Departing Federation space]
[WARNING]--[Entering Unclaimed space]

Perrim says, "Interesting. No, I believe the cake was a more redish colour."
Nix ughs, "You mean that was not a cake I ate? I wonder what that might have been..." Her head faces all weird-ass directions as she tries to look around in the space around her, virtual reality rocks! "Say, boss, could you just hail the Romulans and ask them what kind of food that one was? It had slightly the shape of a cake but it's brown and green instead of all that white frosty stuff."
Nix mutters, "Would be nice to know too whether my stomach needs to be pumped empty."
Perrim shrugs. 'Well, if you don't die by tomorrow, I'd assume it was alright.'
You say, "Um, I'd rather not find out that way. Ask them!"

[ETA is 10 min 17 sec]

Perrim says, "I strongly doubt they'd put out something that would kill you. You didn't find it on the floor or something, did you?"
Nix scowls, "I don't pick food from the /floor/! I found a deserted plate with leftovers of what I assumed was a cake."
Perrim says, "You didn't grab a plate and fill it from off the table like everyone else?"
Nix shakes her head, the helmet shaking along. "Nah, didn't get in the middle of the party, just quickly went out, grabbed the nearest food, and went back. After all, someone needed to guard the Salton!"
Perrim says, "I suppose. Salton seems pretty capable of guarding itself, though."
Nix yeah rights. "Yeah right. And that's why Cardies snoop around and stuff, I gather?" she mutters sarcastically. "Well, one thing's for certain. If I die, I'll never talk to you anymore, boss!"
Perrim chuckles. 'Fair enough. Hey Salton, what's our ETA?'
Salton says, "ETA is 3 min 8 sec"
Nix bahs and tries to focus on the little HUD display in her mind again. "Freaking helm."
Perrim nods. 'Very well. Have you heard anything from Endeavour?'
Salton says, "No"
Nix hehs and makes a smartass remark, "The Endeavour is not a sentient ship, I'd expect it not to be saying anything."

[Departing Unclaimed space]
[WARNING]--[Entering Heimdall space]
[WARNING]--[New sensor contact (1): Base]
[WARNING]--[New sensor contact (2): Base]

Perrim says, "Well, they can't all be, I suppose. Oh, Salton, I've been meaning to ask you something. What pronoun do you prefer us use for yourself?"


--[Sensor Report]--------------------------------------------------------------
### Type Res Bearing Range   A Heading Speed  A Name               Class flags
--- ---- --- ------- ------- - ------- ------ - ------------------------ ------
  1 Base 100  90 360 [0.131] F   0 0     None P Heimdall Array           ASbEem
  2 Base 100  90 360 [0.131] F   0 0     None P GCSB Aehallhahi'aedt     ASeDL
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Course: 90.150 359.637                 Speed: Warp 9.180000       
        Location: Open Space                  Velocity: [0.025] PC/sec      
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Nix mrms, "Someone intercept. I think I kind of understand but don't know the intercept button."

[Salton]--[Autopilot destination reached]
[Speed now full stop]
Salton drops out of warp.


--[Sensor Report]--------------------------------------------------------------
### Type Res Bearing Range   A Heading Speed  A Name               Class flags
--- ---- --- ------- ------- - ------- ------ - ------------------------ ------
  1 Base 100   1 2   0.29316 A   0 0     None A Heimdall Array           ASbEem
  2 Base 100 192 1   103.883 F   0 0     None F GCSB Aehallhahi'aedt     ASeDL
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Course: 153.628 0.102                  Speed: Stationary          
        Location: Open Space                  Velocity: Stationary          
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------



--[Detailed Sensor Report]-----------------------------------------------------
            Type: Base                      Resolution: 4654000.840%        
            Name: Heimdall Array        Cargo Capacity: 2000030 mt          
           Class: Starlight               Displacement: 40000600 mt         
          Design: IR Base               Specialization: Starbase            
Docking Capacity: 10 ports            Landing Capacity: 10000150 mt         
           Flags: ASbEemDL            
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Contact Arc: A                     Contact Shield: Aft shield        UP
          Course: 0.000 0.000                    Speed: Stationary          
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  Galactic X Y Z:       -9231.387         134.667          34.065
       Territory: Heimdall                    Quadrant: Beta                
         Bearing: 0.704 1.957                    Range: 0.29316 SU          
      Firing Arc: A                      Facing Shield: Aft shield          
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


You say, "Oh yay, about a hundred units away from the Romulan base."
Perrim says, 'Oh good.' He turns his head around in every which way. 'I'm not seeing Endeavour around.'
Nix points to the direction of the second contact, 'Wasn't it docked on that thing? Whoa, it looks weird from here."


--[Detailed Sensor Report]-----------------------------------------------------
            Type: Base                      Resolution: 1526063.265%        
            Name: GCSB Aehallhahi'aedt  Cargo Capacity: 1077034 mt          
           Class: Ahera                   Displacement: 21540670 mt         
          Design: Rihannsu Base         Specialization: Outpost             
Docking Capacity: 10 ports            Landing Capacity: 5385168 mt          
           Flags: ASeDL               
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Contact Arc: F                     Contact Shield: Forward shield    UP
          Course: 0.000 0.000                    Speed: Stationary          
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  Galactic X Y Z:       -9231.387         134.667          34.065
       Territory: Heimdall                    Quadrant: Beta                
         Bearing: 192.030 1.412                  Range: 103.883 SU          
      Firing Arc: F                      Facing Shield: Starboard shield    
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Perrim says, "I dunno. Which thing?"
Nix peers in the distance, "Let's say, about a hundred units from here. That with the bright windows."
You do not have the necessary skill.
Nix grits her teeth in frustration, "Stupid HUD won't listen. Can't say else than it's a base-like thingy. Not that... uh.. what's that weird one?" She points to what is the Heimdall Array.



--[Sensor Report]--------------------------------------------------------------
### Type Res Bearing Range   A Heading Speed  A Name               Class flags
--- ---- --- ------- ------- - ------- ------ - ------------------------ ------
  1 Base 100   1 2   0.29316 A   0 0     None A Heimdall Array           ASbEem
  2 Base 100 192 1   103.883 F   0 0     None F GCSB Aehallhahi'aedt     ASeDL
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Course: 155.253 0.102                  Speed: Stationary          
        Location: Open Space                  Velocity: Stationary          
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Perrim says, "Yeah, the damaged one is Heimdal, I believe."


---
Heimdall Array was a fairly traditional space station, when it was in one piece. The smooth black architecture is now terribly disfigured. At one point in time, a massive central torus cascaded down the slender core spindle going from ventral to dorsal points. Now, however, only half of that torus remains; an unfathomably wide section of the side is completely missing. Roughly forty-three percent of the structure has been torn away in a devastating arc, encompassing the starboard-fore sections of six decks which have lost pressure and life support systems. Three decks in the dorsal section, including the bridge, sustain a breathable atmosphere and regulated temperature, as well as a quarter of the sealed ventral deck.

The exposed, deep crater in Heimdall's side almost penetrates straight to the core at its farthest point. Several blocky sections are completely dark, some occasionally flicker with the diluted power systems gradually expending themselves. Jagged sections of bulkhead jutt out haphazardly into open space, exposing hundreds of bare corridors to the vaccum. Near the ventral portion of the damage, a partially-exposed fusion reactor core which reaches over two decks in length slowly leaks bright, burning plasma out of the emergency backup ventilation ports. The matter/antimatter reactor remains contained and functioning, though several fuel reserve tanks of deuterium have drained empty. Heimdall Array only barely remains intact through unruptured power flow on the port side, and self-contained emergency backup systems.
---


Nix ahs, "So that's the famous Heimdall thingy? Well, the other thing I meant. It's a Romulan type base, isn't it?"
Perrim says, "Hien, it is, I believe"
You say, "Alrighty, then we should be heading there. Last time we were there as well, so eh." She hehs, not sure if she's making sense, "Just let's head there alright."
You say, "Owh, boss, do me a favor.."
You say, "Try to show me how you do those maneuvres to get there."



--[Sensor Report]--------------------------------------------------------------
### Type Res Bearing Range   A Heading Speed  A Name               Class flags
--- ---- --- ------- ------- - ------- ------ - ------------------------ ------
  1 Base 100   1 2   0.29316 A   0 0     None A Heimdall Array           ASbEem
  2 Base 100 192 1   103.883 F   0 0     None F GCSB Aehallhahi'aedt     ASeDL
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Course: 155.253 0.102                  Speed: Stationary          
        Location: Open Space                  Velocity: Stationary          
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Perrim says, "Well, it's different than flying a runabout, that's for sure. I've been asking Salton to help me learn how to pilot itself."
Nix nods fully in agreement, "I've trained in fighters, but this shit seriously is a bit bigger than that." She grins, "I'd really like to learn this stuff as well, although this virtual reality thing throws me off a bit."
Perrim says, "Yeah, it's throwing me off, too."
Nix hehes, "It also giving you a headache? I think I'm getting used to this weird mind-thing bit by bit."
Perrim says, "No, I haven't gotten any headaches yet, but I've only been connected to it directly twice."
Nix ohs, "Well, I got it on the first try. Guess you're lucky, then." She glances into the direction of the Romulan base, "D'you think you can navigate us there, though?"
Perrim taps his Communicator and says, "Kau'i, are you awake?"
Perrim's Communicator chirps followed by a voice saying, "Yes I am-"
Perrim taps his Communicator and says, "Would you mind coming to the Bridge?"
Kau'i has arrived.
Nix grins, "Quick."
Kau'i shrugs with a slight smile as she steps in, "I was on my way already, what can I do for you Perrim?"
Perrim says, "Indeed she is. We're at the Heimdall array. You wanted to prepare a package for Tasha?"
Nix moves her helmet up a slight bit in order to be able to look at Kau'i and Perrim.
Kau'i nods her head, "I brought you cake as well, Nix. You can get it later." Said to both Perrim and Nix before the woman slowly steps up to Perrim, "I have her care package ready. Could you contact her to ensure that she actually gets it? How far are we from the Endeavour?"
Nix looks pale and uhuhs at the mention of 'cake'. She swallows and lowers her helmet, blurgh.
Perrim says, "I dunno...where was Endeavour when last you were there?"
Kau'i raises an eyebrow, "At the Romulan station last time. Why are we not where I requested us to be? Is this just a stop to pick up perhaps scans for our own tests?" The woman looks towards Nix, "Give me a sensor report. Tell me what objects are near us right now. I want us back where we were previously before we went to this wedding."
Nix nods slightly, still looking pale. She glances around her into the space outside of the Salton's hull. "I see that thingy that's apparently the Heimdall Array straight behind us. And the Romulan base is about a hundred standard units in front of us."
Nix glances towards where Kau'i is standing, but with her helmet on the effect is quite funky.. she sees the empty space outside the Salton, just a bit bluer than normally. "I also told the director to go to the Romulan base, I dunno."
Nix hehes and seems to be amused by something.
Perrim shrugs. 'I have not been told where we were before. I asked Salton to take us to Endeavour. I see Heimdall Array and and a Romulan facility out there.'
Nix shrugs, "Sure thing. Can we land on the Heimdall?"
Perrim says, "Wasn't Heimdall the infected structure?"
Nix grins, "So I guess we do go to the Romulan base."
Perrim looks over in the direction of Kaui's voice. 'Where was Salton before. I will move us there.'
If Nix could boggle visibly, she'd have boggled visibly. Darn helmet.
Kau'i raises an eyebrow, "Perrim you need to read my reports more closely. The Heimdall was the source of the infection as far as we know so far, deck 10 on the Endeavour is where Tasha and three hundred or so other people are quarantined because Starfleet infected their own then ours. Last time we were on the base in communication with the Endeavour. We could always go to the Endeavour but I don't think they trust me now."
Salton says, "deck 8 is closed off as well"
You say, "On the Endeavour?"
Salton says, "yes"
You say, "Whoa."
Perrim says, "Then where do you suggest we go to?"

[Salton]--[Intercept course to GCSB Aehallhahi'aedt (2) set 192.030 1.412]
[Salton]--[Autopilot engaged]
[Salton]--[Speed set to 60.000% impulse]

Nix notices some changes in the HUD.
Perrim says, "Salton?"

[Salton]--[Autopilot destination reached]
[Speed now full stop]

Salton says, "the romulan base is safe"
Nix peers closely at the readings, trying to make sense. "The Romulan base is straight in front of us now."



--[Sensor Report]--------------------------------------------------------------
### Type Res Bearing Range   A Heading Speed  A Name               Class flags
--- ---- --- ------- ------- - ------- ------ - ------------------------ ------
  1 Base 100  12 359 103.379 A   0 0     None A Heimdall Array           ASbEem
  2 Base 100 192 1   0.79100 F   0 0     None F GCSB Aehallhahi'aedt     ASeDL
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Course: 192.015 1.409                  Speed: Stationary          
        Location: Open Space                  Velocity: Stationary          
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Kau'i nods her head, "As safe as it can be. I'll have Nix and Alexander and a few others of our security officers guard the Salton round the clock. I dislike the fact the Cardassians were scanning him."
Nix oh yeahs and faces her head into the direction of Kau'i's voice, making her see blueish space again. She suppresses a giggle, "Ah, about that.. when could I get a nifty gun?"
Perrim nods. 'Then request landing access to the Romulan base and land when cleared. And if the Cardassians scan us again, we'll just scan them back.'
"As soon as Alexander trains you with one." Ome says quickly, "I don't know if you have any skills with one as Perrim didn't give me the details of why we hired you. You gave m ea run down that you talk to birds but.." She shrugs then.
Nix uhuhs at the 'talking to birds part' but decides not to correct. "Uh yeah. Right. Well, ok.." She coughs a little and looks back to the Romulan base looming over the Salton.



--[Federation News DataNet (49)]----------------------------[Post 227 of 227]--
             Sender: Alex
               Date: Sun Sep 19 14:59:10 2004
            Subject: Betazed
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<Text Only>

By order of Starfleet Command:

The planet of Betazed has a strict no-fly zone enforced around it at this time. Please contact your favorite Federation government representative for more information or permission to travel to Betazed.

<EOF>
--[@WebBoard System]--------------------------------------[Version 1.1 (SQL)]--



Perrim shrugs. 'She seemed like a competant individual who had skills such in security, and could help get information when needed.'
Nix's helmet bobs a bit, a sign that Nix is nodding.
"You should perhaps send me this information, Perrim. Regardless, until Alexander assesses your skill with a phaser Nix I suggest you remain the person who talks to those who hover around Salton, and we'll leave the phasers to the others for now. I'm sure Alexander would be willing to assess your skill later today or tonight."
Perrim says, "Didn't I? I thought I sent that information in the notice of employment..."
Nix grins slightly at the apparent chaos in the organization.
You say, "Yes ma'am. I'll bug mister Nighthawk if it be necessary. The guards he brought with him are worthless."
Kau'i shakes her head, "You gave me noticed that you had hired her. Nothing else." Little Bolian sets down on a seat, looking not quite pleased yet again, "I'll write you a memo to remind you to do such things."
Perrim shrugs. 'If you say I didn't, then I must not have. Odd...I thought I had. Anyhow...how do we go about asking our friends the Rihannu how to gain landing access to their station?'
Salton has disconnected.
Salton unmans Cyber Jack 1.
Nix hmms as there's no answer for a long time, "Hail them?"
Perrim says, "Indeed...anyone have any ideas how?"
Nix glances at the HUD display, "A ship-to-ship hail.. or a ship-to-base hail in this case.. would be possible."
Kau'i nods her head, "s2s them?" She asks softly as she turns on her chair to look at nix, "Exactly. There you go."

[Perrim]--[S2S sent to GCSB Aehallhahi'aedt (2): relay: Hailing GCSB Aehallhahi'aedt.]

Nix blinks, "How the hell did you pronounce that?"
Perrim says, "Very poorly, likely."
Nix snickers and tries to mimic it.. "Ahallahat." She shrugs, "Best I can do at the moment."

[GCSB Aehallhahi'aedt]--[Incoming S2S: What is it?]
[GCSB Aehallhahi'aedt]--[S2S bearing 192.015 1.409]

You say, "Ah, they responded."
Salton has connected.

[Perrim]--[S2S sent to GCSB Aehallhahi'aedt (2): relay: We were wondering if perhaps we could get landing access to your station, if you don't mind.]

Salton mans Cyber Jack 1.

[GCSB Aehallhahi'aedt]--[Incoming S2S: land now]
[GCSB Aehallhahi'aedt]--[S2S bearing 192.015 1.409]



--[Sensor Report]--------------------------------------------------------------
### Type Res Bearing Range   A Heading Speed  A Name               Class flags
--- ---- --- ------- ------- - ------- ------ - ------------------------ ------
  1 Base 100  12 359 103.379 A   0 0     None A Heimdall Array           ASbEem
  2 Base 100 192 1   0.79100 F   0 0     None F GCSB Aehallhahi'aedt     AeDL  
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Course: 192.015 1.409                  Speed: Stationary          
        Location: Open Space                  Velocity: Stationary          
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------



[Perrim]--[Salton landing on GCSB Aehallhahi'aedt]
The Salton settles onto its landing pad.
[WARNING]--[New sensor contact (1): Ship]
[WARNING]--[New sensor contact (2): Ship]
[WARNING]--[New sensor contact (3): Ship]
[WARNING]--[New sensor contact (4): Ship]



--[Sensor Report]--------------------------------------------------------------
### Type Res Bearing Range   A Heading Speed  A Name               Class flags
--- ---- --- ------- ------- - ------- ------ - ------------------------ ------
  1 Ship 100   0 0   0.00000 F   0 0     None F USS Endeavour            dL    
  2 Ship 100   0 0   0.00000 F   0 0     None F chR lloian v'Stelam      cd    
  3 Ship 100   0 0   0.00000 F   0 0     None F USS Deneva               d     
  4 Ship 100   0 0   0.00000 F   0 0     None F CFV Zadik                cl    
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Course: 0.000 0.000                    Speed: Stationary          
        Location: L:GCSB Aehallhahi'ae        Velocity: Stationary          
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Perrim glances to port. 'It would seem so. Hmm...now to land. Hmm...'
Nix glances to port too but sees nothing.
Excelt for the base's inner hull, that is.

[Perrim]--[Airlock connected with 'Pad 1' on GCSB Aehallhahi'aedt]

Perrim says, "Oh good. It would appear we've landed. Shutting down primary systems."

[Perrim]--[M/A reactor set at 0.000%]
[Perrim]--[Fusion reactor set at 0.000%]
[Perrim]--[Batteries set at 0.000%]
[Batteries set at 0.000%]

Nix raises her helmet, looking a bit cross-eyed for a second there. "Ok, yay, we've arrived." She nods, "Just in time before I got a big headache too."

[Fusion reactor balanced at 0.000%]
[M/A reactor balanced at 0.000%]

You unman Virtual Mission Console 1.

Nix stretches her legs, "Soooo... uh, so we arrived. What next?"
Perrim says, "Hmm...let's find out..."

<UFP>-[Salton|-9231 135 34] Perrim says, "Hailing Endeavour."
<UFP>-[USS Endeavour|-9231 135 34] Tsalea says, "Responding"
<UFP>-[Salton|-9231 135 34] Perrim says, "What is your status?"
<UFP>-[USS Endeavour|-9231 135 34] Tsalea says, "It looks very bad Salton, be side the usual problems Commander Grey tried to help her husband on telepatic way but she seems to be overwhelmed. She requests emidiate assistence from other telepats. I fear about Commander Grey getting infected i was in telepatic contact with her and as far as I can judge we need we really need emidiate assistence now. I'll trie to help her as good as I can but it looks bad after all. Salton, could you help out in any way?"

Perrim glances to Kau'i and Nix. 'You two know the situation better than I do. Suggestions?'
Nix ums, "With that thing? I've never set foot on there." She ho-hums, "And hearing subspace, I don't think I want to either."
Perrim nods. 'Kau'i?'
Salton says, "I might be able to help, we would need them to get into my med beds"
Perrim says, "Would you allow them on board, Salton?"
Salton says, "are they infected?"
Perrim says, "Likely."
Salton says, "I would need to put up Forcefields."
Salton says, "else all of you would get infected"
Perrim nods. 'Nisidot. I assume you'd need to sterilize the med bay when you were done analyzing them?'
Kau'i nods her head, "I wanted them aboard the Salton but Tasha informed me she didn't think it would be a good idea. If this thing -is- telepathic there is no way a forcefield is going to stop us from getting infected."
Salton says, "Just the area inside the forcefield"
Salton says, "If it is purely mental, nothing would stop it"
Perrim says, "If it is purely mental, how are non-telepaths infected?"
Salton says, "I affect you when you put that helmet on"
Perrim says, "The disease, I mean..."
Kau'i nods her head, "But it has a range apparently of infection. If you're within less than two meters of infected then you'll be infected, or so Commander Grey told me when I was over on the Endeavor. Please request to talk to her about procedures that should be taken once we have our crew aboard." She looks at Perrim, "It creates some..psionic reception..I don't know exactly. You're going to have to ask Commander Grey for a run down specifically."

<UFP>-[USS Endeavour|-9231 135 34] Alex says, "This is Commander Alexis Grey on the Endeavour to Salton. Ensign Tsalea said we need as many volunteers with psionic abilities as possible. We do. A few scientists to assist us wouldn't be bad either. The more, the merrier, afterall."
<UFP>-[Salton|-9231 135 34] Perrim says, "Nisidot. We're discussing the situation presently. Standby."
<UFP>-[Salton|-9231 135 34] Perrim says, "Command, what procedures should we take once our crew is aboard your vessel?"
<UFP>-[USS Endeavour|-9231 135 34] Alex says, "Stay off Deck 10. If you attempt to go near Deck 10, you will be transported off this ship and not allowed to return."

Salton says, "If we could get the two into my containment area, you all could monitor them from a safe distance"
Kau'i shakes her head, "No no. If we were to take -our- crew aboard us." Kau'i says quickly, "And if we -can-, and the specifics of their findings so far."
Salton says, "I can put a biobed in each"
Salton says, "its possible I could filter out what ever it is getting to them"

<UFP>-[Salton|-9231 135 34] Perrim says, "Hmm...and if we retrieved our crew members?"
<UFP>-[USS Endeavour|-9231 135 34] Alex says, "Then your ship is exposed to the agent. We've managed to complete seal off the deck and keep all personnel on that deck supplied and safe."

Kau'i sighs softly, "Perrim, may I talk on subspace for a moment?" She looks at the Salton droid and nods, "Lets see if they'll allow us to take our crew first."
Salton says, "May I speak?"

<UFP>-[USS Endeavour|-9231 135 34] Alex says, "So far, we only have one ship we have to worry about as far as contamination is concerned. We would like to keep it that way."

Perrim says, "On subspace Salton, or here?"
Salton says, "Subspace"
Kau'i gets ignored. So she rolls her eyes and stands up, "All right, please let me know the progress of this all please. I'll be in the medical facilities."
Kau'i has left.
Perrim taps his Communicator and says, "Kau'i, what's your suggestion. I'd like to hear all options and opinions in this matter."
Perrim says, "Your's too, Salton. What do you think?"
Salton says, "I want to know HOW they are containing it. Aparently it can be contained."
Perrim's Communicator chirps followed by a voice saying, "I've already given my opinion already. I simply wanted to clarify matters for Commander Grey. However I'm sure me and the Salton were going to say the same thing so let him handle it. Ome out."
Perrim taps his Communicator and says, ":sighs. 'Alright. If that's what you think.'"
Perrim nods in a very general direction. 'Go ahead, Salton.'

<UFP>-[Salton|-9231 135 34] Salton says, "Hello Endeavor. How are you containing the ifection to deck 10?"
<UFP>-[USS Endeavour|-9231 135 34] Alex says, "By security measures to keep it completely contained on Deck 10."
<PNN>-[PNN News Feed] FNN News Wire - Supreme Court strikes down Militia Reform Act. Blow to Federalists. Chief Justice Merryweather noted to have said it infringed on the rights of member worlds to run their own sovereign defense militias.
<UFP>-[Salton|-9231 135 34] Salton says, "Shields? People with Phasers? Large chunks of ice?"
<UFP>-[USS Endeavour|-9231 135 34] Alex says, "Shields, security access, constant monitoring. I've really left it up to Security as to how to best keep them contained since I've been a little too busy looking for a cure and all. Little pesky minute detail that is."
<UFP>-[Salton|-9231 135 34] Salton says, "Then 2 can be beamed safely to my containment area where they will be placed in Medical beds and I can interface with them. I can attempt to find the cause for the malfuntion in their minds and try to find a way to filter it out. I can not be infected as I am not living, but I have the ability to get into their minds as long as they are connected to me either on consoles or in medical beds I have been outfitted with."
<UFP>-[USS Endeavour|-9231 135 34] Alex says, "If you do this, Salton, you will not be allowed docking access to -ANY- Federation planet or facility."
<UFP>-[USS Endeavour|-9231 135 34] Alex says, "Your ship will be considered contaminated."
<UFP>-[Salton|-9231 135 34] Salton says, "I see. Then your ship is contaminated as well. You are infected, yes?"
<UFP>-[USS Endeavour|-9231 135 34] Alex says, "I am not infected, no. It appears to be a distance-related phenomenon. However, notice that the Endeavour is -not- currently connected with any facilities, including this Romulan base. If we were to leave here, we would be allowed access to *only* Starfleet facilities with the ability to cordone off areas should contamination be a consideration."
<UFP>-[Salton|-9231 135 34] Salton says, "and my containment areas that are designed for that specific reason will not do?"
<UFP>-[USS Endeavour|-9231 135 34] Alex says, "And considering Starfleet Security is trained to deal with this sort of ... situation ... we can take small risks as a Starfleet vessel. We cannot, in good conscience extend that trust to a non-Starfleet vessel."

Salton says, "if you ask me it sounds they don't want help, but pity"
Nix shrugs slightly, "I'm no scientist. Dunno what we really could do."

[P2P->Kau'i] Nix: Hey boss, if you got any bright ideas? We seem to be running out of options.

<UFP>-[Salton|-9231 135 34] Salton says, "Then it sounds you don't want help, you want pity. In that case. I will pity you. If the members of my crew wish to pity you as well, they can freely. I will let bossman back on subspace."

Perrim says, "Hmm...stubborn them, aren't they?"
Nix nods, "I figure Ms. Ome should scream at them. It's proven to be highly efficient the first time I saw her."

<UFP>-[USS Endeavour|-9231 135 34] Alex says, "I do not want pity. I don't care about pity. We're currently trying to save lives here. I'm entrusted to make decisions to save these lives."
<UFP>-[Salton|-9231 135 34] Perrim says, "Er, Commander, may I ask why you are at a Romulan facility, and not a specialized Federation medical facility? Or is this a specialized Romulan Medical facility?"
<UFP>-[USS Endeavour|-9231 135 34] Alex says, "That's a good question. The Endeavour was here when I found out about the situation. I brought the Deneva here to rendezvous with it and help get it under control. I have no idea why the Endeavour was brought here and have been a little too busy to order it moved. Especially since we seem to believe that Heimdall is essentially Ground Zero of it all."
<UFP>-[USS Endeavour|-9231 135 34] Alex says, "We have quick, easy access to Heimdall."

Salton deactivates all systems.

<UFP>-[Salton|-9231 135 34] Perrim says, "I see. So you have specialized facilities to cope with this problem on wither Endeavour or Deneva?"
<UFP>-[USS Endeavour|-9231 135 34] Alex says, "Well, it's difficult to have specialized facilities when this is a situation rarely, if ever, encountered, which incidently, I have people researching now. We do, however, have very decent science facilities on this ship."
<UFP>-[Salton|-9231 135 34] Kau'i says, "All on deck ten, no? Unless you're talking about the medical facilities you created in your cargo bay. Commander Grey, let us beam our members over, we dont need to land on any planets or Starfleet facilities aside from our own Base eventually though our members will be kept on the Salton. Whatever information we glean we will gladly share with you and we would hope the same would be extended to us. If any cure is found by us or vice versa the other will immediately come to the aid of the other. This sound reasonable?"
<UFP>-[USS Endeavour|-9231 135 34] Alex says, "Yes, on Deck 10. The wonderful thing about transporters is that we can use them to obtain equipment we need from areas we can't get to. Of course, it's quite obvious by your reaction and the reaction of others we've been here to help that you have no desire to actually trust us. If you want to take your members, and yours only, take them. Once you have them in your possession, you will be allowed *no* docking access to *any* Federation planets of Starfleet facilities until *Starfleet Command* can be assured no risk of contamination from your vessel."
<UFP>-[USS Endeavour|-9231 135 34] Slate sounds very tired as he comes on the comm. "Why, exactly, are you taking people away from here? Doctor Petrovich and I have a very good working relationship at this point, and for you to take her away at this time would be extremely detrimental to the work we're doing here."
<UFP>-[Salton|-9231 135 34] Kau'i says, "I trust you fully, actually. I am just worried about the well being of my crew members. And all right, Admiral Grey. Then please keep us posted as to as your progress. Having to hail constantly to find out what is going on makes things only go slower for us. If you both wish we can have our scientists over to assist, and if we feel its neccessary to take our crew then we will when the time arises. They understand deck 10 is off limits, and is deck eight still off access or has the area been cleared?"

**INTERCOM** Nix, Perrim? This is Ome...they dont seem to be interested in us beaming our crew over, do either of you have a problem with going over to the Endeavor to assist?

<UFP>-[USS Endeavour|-9231 135 34] Slate says, "I'm just curious as to why it's so damned important for you to take her from here. Starfleet facilities are comparable to yours. Starfleet technology is comparable to yours. Starfleet's charter specifically empowers us to take on scientific endeavours. We are not merely ground-pounding phaser-wielding shock troops -- we're explorers, scientists, and diplomats, just like you."
<UFP>-[USS Endeavour|-9231 135 34] Slate says, "With that said, you'll pardon me if my tone is a bit caustic -- it's a bit difficult keeping the emotions in check from whatever it is that I have."
<UFP>-[Salton|-9231 135 34] Kau'i says, "I'm not quite understanding why you all over there think we think you guys are incapable of doing anything other than shooting things up. I've never indicated that once and I'm quite insulted that your 'assumption' keeps on getting tossed in my face."
<UFP>-[Salton|-9231 135 34] Kau'i says, "It was merely an idea that we wanted out crew here so we could run our own tests as well. You have well over three hundred people down there. Doctors, scientists, a whole plethora of people who are able to aid you as well. I already aquiesed that keeping Petrovich down there would be reasonable. So are we going to work together or is anti-SF rhetoric going to be tossed continually at us when we have ideas to give as well."
<UFP>-[USS Endeavour|-9231 135 34] Slate says, "I'm quite insulted that you'd break up the team we have working here to take people with an unknown virus with no cure deeper into Federation space so you can spread it around, director. It's taken -days- to get Doctor Petrovich to even listen to my suggestions because she has expressed those very opinions which I just indicated quite profusely. Allow me to expound on that a bit further: I was referred to as Mister Monkey for several days because of the open and blatant hostility which I have managed to successfully defuse. I merely state facts, Director; Doctor Petrovich and I have overcome our differences to work together. Whatever conclusion you have reached is your own business, but do not mistake me when I say that removing people from here is a -mistake-, and a very grave one at that."

<BQ>-[GCSB Aehallhahi'aedt|-9231 135 34] Diwar says, "Hailing the SS Inquisitor"

<UFP>-[USS Endeavour|-9231 135 34] Slate says, "With that said, I have things to do... like working on a way to not die as my synaptic pathways shut down. Good day, Director."
<UFP>-[Salton|-9231 135 34] Kau'i says, "Are you even listening to me? This is very irritating. I just /stated/ we would not be taking Petrovich. You are an Admiral, use your ears and listen like one. We are offering ASSISTANCE, be insulted that we had an idea of wanting to take our crew members like any normal ship would. But also be aware that we're offering our help. So please stop giving me your sob story and let us know what we can do. Salton is more than willing to assist, and maybe he could go down to deck ten via the droid."

<BQ>-[SS Inquisitor|-9231 135 34] Thronak says, "Responding."
<BQ>-[GCSB Aehallhahi'aedt|-9231 135 34] Diwar says, "This area of space is not safe to be sitting in. State your business or leave."
<BQ>-[SS Inquisitor|-9231 135 34] Thronak says, "I've come to offer my scientific knowledge to the research being done about the Heimdall Array."

<UFP>-[USS Endeavour|-9231 135 34] Slate says, "Any and all assistance you can provide, of course. Now, perhaps we can stop bickering and work together?"

<BQ>-[GCSB Aehallhahi'aedt|-9231 135 34] Diwar says, "You land on Heimdall and if you launch you will be destroyed. If you wish to help find a cure it is this base you dock with."
<BQ>-[IRV Zenmensonsou|-9231 135 34] Gabriel says, "We have already granted access to the SS Inquisitor and without prior permission from a higher rank I will not take that away."

<UFP>-[Salton|-9231 135 34] Kau'i says, "Yes. Thank you."

<BQ>-[SS Inquisitor|-9231 135 34] Thronak says, "Oh, I don't want to be any trouble. If the majority of the scientific analysis is occuring on the Aehallhahi'aedt, I shall request permission to land there to help with the research."
<BQ>-[GCSB Aehallhahi'aedt|-9231 135 34] Diwar says, "They relaunching from the infected base is a risk I am not willing to take. If they become infected they could infect anyone in the galaxy."
<BQ>-[USS Endeavour|-9231 135 34] Mirantha says, "If I may, we're also conducting research on the USS Endeavour, we have a full lab set up."
<BQ>-[GCSB Aehallhahi'aedt|-9231 135 34] Diwar says, "You may land on this base and speak to the Federation about assisting them."
<BQ>-[SS Inquisitor|-9231 135 34] Thronak says, "I'm merely here to offer support to the scientific endeavors. Whereever the majority of public study is taking place, I'd like to offer my support."
<BQ>-[GCSB Aehallhahi'aedt|-9231 135 34] Diwar says, "Pad 2 is awaiting you."
<BQ>-[USS Endeavour|-9231 135 34] Mirantha says, "We'd be glad for any assistances you have, Inquisitor."
<BQ>-[SS Inquisitor|-9231 135 34] Thronak says, "Understood, I'm making way for the endeavor now. Aehallhahi'aedt, requesting landing access."
<BQ>-[GCSB Aehallhahi'aedt|-9231 135 34] Diwar says, "Granted."
<BQ>-[USS Endeavour|-9231 135 34] Mirantha says, "Can someone grant it please, I don't think I can."
<BQ>-[SS Inquisitor|-9231 135 34] Thronak says, "Hailing the USS Endeavour."
<BQ>-[USS Endeavour|-9231 135 34] Mirantha says, "t'Erij here, what can I do for you?"
<BQ>-[SS Inquisitor|-9231 135 34] Thronak says, "I was hoping to come aboard and speak with you about your research. Care to beam me aboard?"
<BQ>-[USS Endeavour|-9231 135 34] Mirantha says, "I'm not sure, let me check with someone. I'm just a diplomat *chuckle* I'd say yes but I don't want to get into trouble."
<BQ>-[SS Inquisitor|-9231 135 34] Thronak says, "Understood. I'll just wait here patiently. *chuckle*"
<BQ>-[Algeron IV|-9169 177 6] Sera says, "If you wish access to the starbase, you'll need to fill out a formula with a list of all crewmembers needing access and send it to the Rihannsu Galae, then they will handle it further."

Sun, Sep. 19th, 2004, 12:32 am
trinsec: A trip back to Starbase 241 on the Salton!

Bridge [Salton]
~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_
The room is a clean white room. Very bland. There are no view screens or consoles. There is only 3 chairs with helmet like visors as well as 2 plug like items hanging down. You will often see a Salton Droid connected to one.
~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_

Contents:                               Obvious Exits:
Kau'i                                   Aft (A) - [Corridor]
Salton                                   
Cyber Jack 2                             
Cyber Jack 1                             
Virtual Mission Console 2 <IND_Salton>   
Virtual Mission Console 1                
Virtual Command Chair                   



Kau'i steps up onto the bridge, a glance given about the place before she moves towards Salton, "Salton, I have a favor to ask of you."
Nix seems to be sneaking in, nonchalantly. As far as there is a thing as 'nonchalant sneaking' anyway. She seems to be chewing on a piece of something in her mouth, possibly some food. She glances around carefully, trying not to repeat the crazy events of the day before.
Salton says, "Me? what? what do you need?"
"I'd like to ask if you'd take us back to 241 to pick up Perrim and bring him back here." The Bolian says softly, hands sliding to her hips as she waits for a response, Nix noted as she 'sneaks' in, an eyebrow raising, "Nix. You up for getting Perrim?"
Salton says, "What about the wedding on Algeron?"
Nix hears her name being called and looks to who said what. "Erhh..." She blinks as she stares at Kau'i, "Getting Perrim? Why? Is he lost?"
Nix obviously has been absent-minded or something.
"Wedding..wedding.." She says curiously, "Ah..." Hands lift and she..sighs, "I'm sorry. I..I personally don't know if I'm capable of going to a wedding but..I mean.." She frowns slightly, "How could we go to a wedding and leave Tasha on the Endeavour and..go to a wedding.." Not to mention she's got no date! And..the fact that there is over three hundred stranded on deck ten, "And no, Nix, he is not lost, he is just not here. But..we will talk to Perrim about the wedding when we get him, all right?"
Nix perks up at the sound of a wedding, "Hey, wedding?" She walks towards the two, "What wedding?" My, she sure's easily distracted today.
Salton says, "The romulans invited people to a wedding. though that was before the infection. Lets go get Captain's boy friend"
Nix puts her hands in her pockets and looks relaxed, "Sounds cool, that wedding." She glances at Kau'i, "But yeah, we've got sick people all over. Got to fix that."
Salton mans Cyber Jack 1.
Salton activates all systems.
Kau'i blinks, "What?" Is she whatting at the Captain or at the Boy 'friend' bit, "He is our deputy director..so..he needs to be here. And..I am not the Captain. Just..just fly." Clearly flustered she shakes her head and moves to take a seat, "I'm going to inform the Director now that we're on our way."

<FSCI>-[Salton|-9231 135 34] Kau'i says, "Ome to Perrim-"

The Salton lifts off from its landing pad.

<FSCI>-[Salton|-9231 135 34] Salton says, "241 control, status"

Nix glances at the virtual consoles going alive, "Hey, Salton. Mind if I enter your systems? I'd love to sightsee the space!"
Salton says, "Have at it"
Salton shifts into warp.
Salton says, "46 minutes ETA"
You man Virtual Mission Console 1.
[Virtual Mission Console 1 is now in Monitor/Observer mode.]
Nix heads towards the virtual reality set. Man, those things are cool! Just before she puts on the helmet she takes a small pill. "Aspirin, against headaches," she grins.


--[Sensor Report]--------------------------------------------------------------
### Type Res Bearing Range   A Heading Speed  A Name               Class flags
--- ---- --- ------- ------- - ------- ------ - ------------------------ ------
  1 Base  39 104 14  [1.162] A   0 0     None P Heimdall Array           ASbEem
  6 Base  27 104 14  [1.162] A   0 0     None P GCSB Aehallhahi'aedt     ASeDL
--- ---- --- ------- ------- - ------- ------ - ------------------------ ------
  2 Plan   3 123 58  [18.50] F   0 0     None V
  3 Plan   1  62 56  [28.02] D   0 0     None V
  4 Plan   1 271 63  [27.39] D   0 0     None V
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Course: 283.947 346.207                Speed: Warp 9.519000       
        Location: Open Space                  Velocity: [0.052] PC/sec      
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


--[Detailed Sensor Report]-----------------------------------------------------
            Type: Base                      Resolution: 26.464%             
            Name: Heimdall Array        Cargo Capacity: 2000030 mt          
           Class: Starlight               Displacement: 40000600 mt         
          Design: IR Base               Specialization: Starbase            
Docking Capacity: 10 ports            Landing Capacity: 10000150 mt         
           Flags: ASbEemDL            
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Contact Arc: P                     Contact Shield: Port shield       UP
          Course: 0.000 0.000                    Speed: Stationary          
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  Galactic X Y Z:       -9231.387         134.667          34.065
       Territory: Heimdall                    Quadrant: Beta                
         Bearing: 103.947 13.793                 Range: [1.421] PC          
      Firing Arc: A                      Facing Shield: Aft shield          
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


[WARNING]--[Planet contact lost: contact (3)]
[ETA is 44 min 57 sec]

Salton scans you for your mental state

[Departing Heimdall space]
[WARNING]--[Entering Unclaimed space]
[WARNING]--[Base contact lost: GCSB Aehallhahi'aedt (6)]

Nix's mental state is pretty normal. She seems refreshed, though now that she looks around in the vastness of space she gets a bit dreamy.

[WARNING]--[Base contact lost: Heimdall Array (1)]

<FSCI>-[Starbase 241|-9198 0 0] Perrim says, "Perrim here. Go ahead."

[WARNING]--[Planet contact lost: contact (2)]

<FSCI>-[Salton|-9227 117 30] Kau'i says, "Perrim. This is Ome. We're coming to get you. Please be ready when we get there. We're about 40 minutes out. Pack clothes."
<FSCI>-[Starbase 241|-9198 0 0] Perrim says, "What kind?"
<FSCI>-[Salton|-9227 116 29] Salton says, "and soap"
<FSCI>-[Salton|-9227 116 29] Nix says, "Toothbrush would be handy as well."
<FSCI>-[Starbase 241|-9198 0 0] Perrim says, "Noted"

[WARNING]--[Planet contact lost: contact (4)]

<FSCI>-[Salton|-9225 109 28] Kau'i says, "Get off subspace, Salton. Nix. *a mutter* Bring clothes, perhaps something to go to that wedding if you deem it neccessary to attend. Otherwise just regular clothing. You will be conducting tests."
<FSCI>-[Starbase 241|-9198 0 0] Perrim blinks. 'Wedding?'

[WARNING]--[New sensor contact (1): Planet]
Nix mutters as she is attempting to learn the HUD of the freaking helm modus.

<FSCI>-[Salton|-9223 100 25] Kau'i says, "Romulan wedding. Apparently people were invited. Our group included."

Nix looks up from her fumbling with the virtual console, "Oh, was I invited? I didn't get an invitation."
Salton says, "it was a public invitation"
Nix oos, "Cool. Where was it publicized?"


--[Galactic Announcements (31)]-----------------------------[Post 751 of 753]--
             Sender: Thontal
           Stardate: 65903.84750425 (Mon Sep 13 11:00:44 2004)
            Subject:  House s'Radiak Announcement
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We would like to invite all governments, not currently at war with the Shiar, to a wedding on Algeron. No warships will be allowed without special permission from the Galae. <Anything above will be told to go away>. The wedding will unite Erein Ce'nedra t'Radiak to Galae'enriov Thontal tr'Radiak in bonds that only the Elements themselves could break.
Stardate: 65899.39710244 <Saturday at 8PM MUSH time>
Invitation: All are welcome to attend.

(OOC: this is an attempt to get Interempire RP going. Lets try and keep it clean. This by no means there will be no insults tossed, just come and have fun!)
--[@WebBoard System]--------------------------------------[Version 1.1 (SQL)]--



[Departing Unclaimed space]
[WARNING]--[Entering Federation space]

<UFP>-[Salton|-9221 94 24] Salton says, "inbound"
<FSCI>-[Salton|-9221 93 24] Kau'i says, "Ah, Salton just informed me it was a public invitation. He's our resident party co-ordinator today. So please be prepared. And..please..bring me some clothes. I have a ripped ship-suit currently. Just..take my bag out from my closet. Don't open it."

Nix glances at her own clothes, well, as far as she can do that with the darn helmet on. "Mm, I think those are good enough, no?" She glances to Salton for /his/ opinion apparently.

<FSCI>-[Starbase 241|-9198 0 0] Perrim says, "Ah. Corking. Er...if our zeal exceeded our information, should we not discuss what we find in the bag?"
<FSCI>-[Starbase 241|-9198 0 0] Perrim says, "Hypothetically, of course..."

Kau'i shakes her head as she looks at Nix, then relaxes in her seat as she continues talking.

<FSCI>-[Salton|-9219 86 22] Kau'i says, "In -my- bag?"
<FSCI>-[Starbase 241|-9198 0 0] Perrim says, "Hien...like I said, just hypothetically..."

Nix listens intently to subspace.

<FSCI>-[Salton|-9219 84 21] Kau'i says, "Clothes..Perrim.."
<FSCI>-[Starbase 241|-9198 0 0] Perrim says, "I...see"
<FSCI>-[Starbase 241|-9198 0 0] Perrim says, "Anything else you want while I'm in here?"
<FSCI>-[Salton|-9215 69 17] Kau'i says, "On my dresser. Perfume. Put it in the bag..without..looking in the bag. Ome out."

Kau'i has disconnected.

[WARNING]--[Planet contact lost: contact (1)]

<FSCI>-[Starbase 241] /// New ship contact (5) ///

Salton says, "7 minutes"
Nix nods slightly, "Goody. Now.. ... ..." she still seems to be struggling with the helm HUDs.

[WARNING]--[New sensor contact (1): Base]


--[Sensor Report]--------------------------------------------------------------
### Type Res Bearing Range   A Heading Speed  A Name               Class flags
--- ---- --- ------- ------- - ------- ------ - ------------------------ ------
  1 Base   2 284 346 [5.090] F   0 0     None S
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Course: 283.947 346.207                Speed: Warp 9.519000       
        Location: Open Space                  Velocity: [0.052] PC/sec      
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Yaw now 283.947 degrees]
[Pitch now 346.207 degrees]
Nix yawns slightly, "Darned helm controls. It's tiring."

--[Sensor Report]--------------------------------------------------------------
### Type Res Bearing Range   A Heading Speed  A Name               Class flags
--- ---- --- ------- ------- - ------- ------ - ------------------------ ------
  1 Base  18 284 346 [1.849] F   0 0     None S
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Course: 283.947 346.207                Speed: Warp 9.519000       
        Location: Open Space                  Velocity: [0.052] PC/sec      
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ETA is 35 sec]
[WARNING]--[New sensor contact (2): Planet]
[Salton]--[Autopilot destination reached]
[Speed now full stop]
Salton drops out of warp.

<FSCI>-[Salton|-9198 0 0] Salton says, "241 control, req docking access"
<FSCI>-[Starbase 241] /// Shields lowered ///

[Salton]--[Salton landing on Starbase 241]
The Salton settles onto its landing pad.
[WARNING]--[New sensor contact (1): Ship]
[WARNING]--[New sensor contact (2): Ship]
[WARNING]--[New sensor contact (3): Ship]
[WARNING]--[New sensor contact (4): Base]
[WARNING]--[New sensor contact (5): Ship]
[WARNING]--[New sensor contact (6): Ship]
[WARNING]--[New sensor contact (7): Ship]
[WARNING]--[New sensor contact (8): Ship]
[WARNING]--[New sensor contact (9): Ship]
[WARNING]--[New sensor contact (10): Ship]
[WARNING]--[New sensor contact (11): Ship]

<FSCI>-[Starbase 241] /// Salton lands on Starbase 241 ///
<FSCI>-[Starbase 241] /// Ship lost: Salton ///
<FSCI>-[Starbase 241] /// Shields raised ///
[Salton]--[Airlock connected with 'Pad SF-2' on Starbase 241]


--[Sensor Report]--------------------------------------------------------------
### Type Res Bearing Range   A Heading Speed  A Name               Class flags
--- ---- --- ------- ------- - ------- ------ - ------------------------ ------
  1 Ship 100   0 0   0.00000 F   0 0     None F FSV Borealis             cd    
  2 Ship 100   0 0   0.00000 F   0 0     None F USS Asmodeus             cd    
  3 Ship 100   0 0   0.00000 F   0 0     None F USS Challenger           cl    
  5 Ship 100   0 0   0.00000 F   0 0     None F USS Defiant              cd    
  6 Ship 100   0 0   0.00000 F   0 0     None F USS Warlock              d     
  7 Ship 100   0 0   0.00000 F   0 0     None F USS SydneyI              cl    
  8 Ship 100   0 0   0.00000 F   0 0     None F USS Thomas Paine         cl    
  9 Ship 100   0 0   0.00000 F   0 0     None F USS Deneva II            cd    
 10 Ship 100   0 0   0.00000 F   0 0     None F USS Freedom              cl    
 11 Ship 100   0 0   0.00000 F   0 0     None F FSV Kabutomushi          cl    
--- ---- --- ------- ------- - ------- ------ - ------------------------ ------
  4 Base 100   0 0   0.00000 F   0 0     None F USS Antares              cd    
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Course: 0.000 0.000                    Speed: Stationary          
        Location: L+C:Starbase 241            Velocity: Stationary          
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Nix stretches and then takes off her helmet. "We arrived? Cool. Uh, I think I'm gonna take a nap. The aspirin is almost failing here."
Nix glances at Salton, "Will you manage?"
Salton says, "Yes. I will await you"
Nix nods, "Ok, cool. I'm off to the bunk then. I think you're safe enough here, no Cardassians around. At least, not that I've seen a Cardie ship around here hehe." She stands up, "And, don't aggravate Kau'i."
You unman Virtual Mission Console 1.
Nix grins, "We've seen how loud she can scream."
Nix heads towards the exit.

Sat, Sep. 18th, 2004, 12:37 am
trinsec: And the weirdness on the bridge still hasn't ceased...

[P2P->Nix] Alexander: Ms. Nix....there is a man in my room.....
Nix looks up from her log-writing and frowns.
[P2P->Alexander] Nix: Really? He's not in your bed, is he?
[P2P->Nix] Alexander: ....Actually. He is on the floor beside my bed....
[P2P->Alexander] Nix: Owh. And you are where?
[P2P->Nix] Alexander: On my damn bed!
[P2P->Alexander] Nix: So what's the problem? You wanted him on your bed?
[P2P->Nix] Alexander: No! I want to...wait....*ruffling of fabric* Geezus! It is Gonavich!
[P2P->Nix] Alexander: What the hell is he doing here?!
[P2P->Alexander] Nix: Oh, /there/ is where he got sent off to? But why are you ripping the clothes there? I heard some tearing.
[P2P->Nix] Alexander: I wasn't tearing anything. I was moving in my bed! Why is he here? It is most vexing to wake up and seeing a man in my bedroom!
[P2P->Nix] Alexander: I could have killed him on sight!
[P2P->Alexander] Nix: *Giggling can be heard in the background* *Nix's voice is calm though* I'd actually not mind finding a man in my bedroom. *cough* Um, I believe Salton has sent him.
[P2P->Nix] Alexander: Why did he do that? Is this some sort of practical joke?!
[P2P->Alexander] Nix: I guess you could call it that.. Um..
[P2P->Nix] Alexander: And who is giggling back there? *grunt* Geezus, Gonavich is heavy.
[P2P->Alexander] Nix: Oh? Oh, Ms. Ome is with me. What the hell are you doing to him now?
[P2P->Nix] Alexander: I am putting him in my bed.
[P2P->Alexander] Nix: Oh.. ehm... I guess you want to have privacy now?
[P2P->Nix] Alexander: What?!
[P2P->Alexander] Nix: Well, you said you were putting him in your bed.. so um..
[P2P->Nix] Alexander: Christ Almighty!
Kau'i lifts a hand up to her mouth and smothers a series of giggles as she eyes Nix. Tears spring to her eyes and she quickly speaks, "You are very amusing. I think I'll keep you around."
Nix chuckles nervously as she obviously doesn't have a clue what is so /exactly/ funny.
[P2P->Alexander] Nix: Who is Christ Almighty?
Kau'i laughs then as the woman obviously doesn't understand- her next question garnes a laugh and she doubles over. Oooh.. Nix is a healing balm on her otherwised stressed soul.
[P2P->Nix] Alexander: Like I would find someone like Gonavich attractive. Good God. *Background Intercom: Mr. Nighthawk, please report to the security office.*
[P2P->Nix] Alexander: What did you guys do?!?!?!
[P2P->Alexander] Nix: I think I just finished writing a report. I believe ms. Ome is amused about something. Why?
Nix shakes her head as she apparently doesn't understand what this Alexander fellow wants.
[P2P->Nix] Alexander: Nevermind, Ms. Nix. I am leaving Gonavich in my bed, and moving to another set of quarters. If anything goes wrong here with Ensign Tsalea, well, I will make sure to inform you or Ms. Ome. Nighthawk out.
[P2P->Alexander] Nix: Um... Gotcha. So you're going to the Ensign's quarters?
Nix boggles, "He gets around somehow."
[P2P->Nix] Alexander: No. I think I am going to be interrogated. Nighthawk out.
Kau'i blushes then, very deeply as Nix speaks, a hand raising up to her lips as she...well..'boggles' as well, "Oh my."
Nix shrugs as the communications seem to have ceased. She glances at Kau'i with an utterly confused look on her face, "I think he needs checking up sometime. Well, at least we know where Gonavich is, mmm?"
Kau'i nods her head then as she continues to blush, Bolian returning to her usual demeanor slowly, "Indeed.." Soft voice replies and she shakes her head, taking in a deep breath, "I would have you check up on him but I need you here with me and the Salton as you are our only security personnel."
Nix nods, "Not a problem at all. I rather like this Salton droid, he's good company."
Nix seems to be a lot more relaxed now, now that Kau'i is not ranting and raving mad anymore like in sickbay.
Kau'i nods her head, "He is indeed." See..the lesson is..don't piss of Kau'i and she'll remain as meek as a kitten with no teeth or claws.
Nix will need to think of a way to have Kau'i permanently declawed sometime! "I don't know why mister Nighthawk found him so annoying, but then.." She coughs slightly and shrugs as she points to her communicator, "I think this explained it all."
Kau'i chokes then and looks at Nix, eyes wide, "Ah..yes. I suppose it did explain it..." She shakes her head, not understanding /how/ that would be an explanation, "Thank you for the report as well-" She lifts up her wrist unit and gives it a wiggle, "Hopefully Perrim will read it.":
Nix glances briefly at her console where her last actions are shown in an 'action log', or whatever the equivalent is on Salton. "It better be, I've sent him a copy, unless he changed his profile overnight." She grins as she looks back to Kau'i, "Or you can go convince him, I'm sure that'll be damn effective."
Kau'i laughs then softly as she looks at Nix, blue eyes lightening in hue just /slightly/ as her mood improves, "Nix..I am very sorry for how I acted earlier..I..am not used to commanding ships or people. Or being told to go to the washroom on a bed because it will 'clean itself'."
Nix blinks for a moment and then raises an eyebrow, "Wait a minit, that bed can DRIVE?" She seems to be rather impressed with that than the apology, "Hey, cool."
Kau'i blinks, "Drive? It does?" OH! Lets go race the biobeds!!!
Nix shrugs, "I don't know, you tell me! You said you could stay on the bed and go to the washroom with it. And it cleans itself!" She looks up into the nothingness above her, "Mrm, It'd been cool if I had such a bed as a li'l kid. Imagine all those times I could've avoided .. um.. ehm.." She seems to suddenly realize where she is now, "Oh, never mind, a bit too personal you know. Um.. Oh yeah, sure thing. Apology accepted."
Kau'i blinks, "I never knew it would have drove me to the washroom.." She suddenly seems piqued, "Maybe we should try driving them around the ship? That is curious indeed."
Nix grins, "I'd like to take up on your offer sometime. Maybe we can even overclock them, if Salton allows it of course." She stretches her arms, "But right now I'd like a li'l nap. I think I've got an information overflow at the moment."
Kau'i nods her head, "You know where the quarters are on the Salton? I'll speak to you later."
Nix nods as she begins to stand up, "I should know where the quarters are, as that's my starting point in this whole ship! But yeah. Alright, if you need me, just yell. I'm sure I'll be hearing you." She mutters to herself, "Even the Cardassians could've heard us." She heads towards the exit. "No touching the biobeds before I get a chance to, though. Alright, boss?"
Kau'i nods her head then as she leans back in her console seat, "All right. I promise to not try and test drive them before you wake up. I'll see you when you wake, Nix. And please, call me Kau'i."
Nix smiles, "Goody. Ta-ta Kau'i!" she hops outta the bridge.

Fri, Sep. 17th, 2004, 11:56 pm
trinsec: Nix writes a report about Salton and Cardassians as per Ms. Ome's orders!

Trust me. You'd not want to go against Ms. Ome! Oh boy.
Report written and sent to Kau'i Ome, Perrim, and Alexander Nighthawk!

--[Subspace Transmission]----------------------------------------------------

                                 Sender: Nix                                 
                              Location: Salton                               
            Date sent: 65915.45624509 (Fri Sep 17 16:46:28 2004)             

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let's see, ms. Ome wanted reports from me. Pronto. So, I'm writing this now. Pronto.

I was beamed onto the Salton during my sleep. Didn't notice the transfer at all, that was neat. Anyway, so I noticed I was somewhere else and headed to the bridge for an update. I met Salton there for the first time. Neat little droid at that, I think he and me could get along fine.

We chatted for a bit, I found out a few interesting bits during our conversation. He said that there was a Cardassian who's been snooping around his hatch. When asked whom, he projected an image of the Cardassian in my head. I'm sure he could possibly project it on a recordable device, but I could also identify the Cardassian if necessary. He also mentioned that the Cardassian vessel had attempted to scan him.

During the conversation, I got to get familiar with his ... 'controls'. Virtual reality and all that. One thing is for sure, that shit gives me headaches you won't believe. There should be warnings attached to those virtual reality stuff like 'This can give you a splitting headache'. Well, while the Salton got activated so I could fiddle with the controls a little, I noticed there were a heap of ships around us. Romulan
ships, the Endeavour, and a Cardassian ship bearing the name CFV Zadik. The Cardassian ship powered engines as well, and not too much later it scanned the Salton. I ordered Salton to scan back, he gave me some weapon readings of that ship, no idea what those numbers meant though.

The following is a communications log of me contacting them. I want to state for the record that it was done with Salton's permission!
[CFV Zadik]--[Incoming S2S: You will not scan this ship]
[Nix]--[S2S sent to cfv zadik: Oh, merely sightseeing, yours has a lovely design. But, if you stop staring at us, we will too! Deal?]
[CFV Zadik]--[Incoming S2S: We did no such thing. End comms now.]

I contacted mister Nighthawk to report this incident. We got ordered to patrol the hatch as the two guards he brought with him on the ship were ... a bit too ... unable to stand up straight. A bottle with an alcoholic beverage was accompanying them. I was unarmed, Salton was unarmed, but we managed to keep him safe regardless. A bunch of Romulans were gathered in the hangar, but thanks to my great casual-acting skills they didn't even pay attention to us.

I'd like to add that I'd like to get a gun issued soon. Obviously, this would aid me a lot better in ensuring Salton's safety.

This is the report for now, I can't think of any other details worth reporting at the moment.

Nix
------------------------------------------------------[End of Transmission]--

Fri, Sep. 17th, 2004, 11:17 pm
trinsec: Trouble on the Salton! (Sickbay/Bridge) Kau'i Ome ranting and raving mad!

Science/Med Lab [Salton]
~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_
No smell of sickness or medicine permeates through this area though it serves its purpose as the Sickbay. Eight biobeds all settle along one wall, viewscreens set above the head of the beds to monitor the status of patients whilst various pieces of equipment, all done in black lacquered material and silver, are settled in their appropriate spots, a simple solution to break up the otherwise stark whiteness of the room. An observation area is settled behind a wall of clear glass, a door leading into it to give doctors the room they need and the semi-privacy to run tests and diagnose patients with the terminals that run along the clear material. Chairs are set in front of the terminals and storage areas rest behind them for samples and other bits. From the observation are a door leads back into a larger research area.
~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_

Contents:                               Obvious Exits:
Salton                                  Fore      (F) - [Research Lab]
Vesquin                                 Starboard (S) - [Services Deck]
Kau'i                                   



Nix peeks in, apparently she noticed a lot of presence in this room.
Salton is tending to Vesquin
Kau'i is just sitting there, laying back down eventually as she sets her glass of water in the nook of her arm, "Salton, do you know what Perrim has been busy with lately that he hasn't replied to my reports I've sent him?" Soft voice inquires as she closes her eyes, dark blue espied through lids due to the lights around illuminating blood vessels. Ah..she loves this channel, "I'm curious."
Salton responds while waiting for the android to runs his diagnostics, "No. I have not heard from him since he first came to meet me."
Kau'i nods her head once then and..continues to lie back.
Vesquin nods. "I am fully operational once again. Thank you."
Salton says, "Good. You are free to roam then!"
Salton activates all systems.
Nix is still standing behind the door, peeking in.
Salton says, "HEY!"
Kau'i looks towards Nix now, eyebrow lightly raising before she eyes Salton, "Am I apparently confined to the medical labs now?"
Salton taps his Communicator and says, "Whay did you power up systems????"
Nix smiles all goofy-like when someone apparently seems to have noticed her. She glances at Salton.
Salton says, "Yes. Until you are well."
Salton's Communicator chirps followed by a voice saying, "As I told you, since you weren't listening, apparently, so there is power to sensors."
Salton taps his Communicator and says, "We are in dock? Why do we need sensors?"
Salton's Communicator chirps followed by a voice saying, "So we know what going on. and it's not jsut for Sensors. It's for Transporters and Communications too."
Salton taps his Communicator and says, "Power us down! The Cardassians might get curious again!"
Nix's eyes open a bit wider at 'Cardassians'. She raises an eyebrow and actually does a step into the room, moving away from her relatively hidden spot.
Salton's Communicator chirps followed by a voice saying, "To hell with the Cardassians."
Salton says, "Scuse me"
Salton zips out like a droid with a mission
Salton has left.
Salton deactivates all systems.
Nix scratches her head, "What goin' on?"
Kau'i shakes her head as she sits up again, glass of water quickly set on the bed beside her as she calls after Salton, "SALTON. Don't you dare leave me here!!!" But he's already gone and she's left with Nix. One eyebrow raises and she quickly looks to her wristunit, tapping a few buttons, a hng sounding in her throat, "You're that Nix." Ome states, an eyebrow raising, "Ne?" She then taps her compin.
Kau'i taps her Communicator and says, "You left me here alone. In a forcefield. What if I have to go to the washroom?"
Nix nods slightly, looking a bit confused at the scene going on. "Yeah, that I am. And you are...?"


Kau'i
Soft darkness dances about, blue eyes changing from a stormy green/blue hue to a light aqua, mood changing with each passing minute. Rich blue skin, soft to the touch, encases her body in a whole; royal blue infuses two full pouting lips shades darker than the rest of her skin. Lashes crowd about slanted eyes, pride held within the ebony depth of them. Square jaw rounds off and up to an oval face, a dusky pale blue shade swept across, light cobalt coloring the Bolians high cheeks. Leading all the way down the middle of her body is a ridge that travels all the way down her face and beneath clothing straight down her middle and back up across her spine leading to join the other half at the top of her scalp. A long delicate neck leads down to softly rounded blue shoulders, arms fitting smallness of body, a height of 5'1" achieved. Body is kept in shape, muscled, not overly so, kept taut and lean. Curves show out quite easily, hips curving down and about, bosom full for her small stature, a sensuous cant always taken with her body.

Dressed from head to toe in black save for belt this Bolian wears a body conforming shipsuit that is meant to look good as much as it's meant to protect the woman. A collar wraps about her neck and stops below the chin, zipper cascading from top of the neck all the way down to her collarbone where it veers off to the left to curve about her bosom and zipper down the side all the way down to the left ankle. Sleeves are piped neatly and end at her wrists. Pockets line the thighs of this suit and various things such as DataPADD and her favorite lollipops are all held within. On her left wrist she holds her wristunit and it encapsulates her forearm, unit reconfigured to serve the same function as a scanner as well as act as a comm unit. It's grayish silver and fits nicely against flesh so as not to get in the way. To complete the uniform are a pair of boots which go up just below the knees, soles thick and made to grasp to many surfaces including ice. An odd touch to the uniform is a black leather belt which is slung low on hips- It is decorated with tiny amethyst jewels around it in a thin line and carries loops and clamps to carry various things.
Carrying:
Communicator (23785)


Nix begins to giggle a little.
"Your boss. One of them. I'm Ome, Deputy Director of the Federation Science Council." Kau'i says, eyebrows drawing together as she eyes the other, "I swear to the bloody hells, the people he hires.." That last part is a soft mutter barely audible as she taps her compin yet again.
Kau'i taps her Communicator and says, "I will /not/ do that. You /will/ release this forcefield from around me -now-. I will not stop anyone from powering you up unless you release me so I can deal with them personally. Just shield the airlock if you are worried about me escaping."
Nix does a few steps closer to the forcefield, making damn sure she's not going to touch it. She examines the Bolian a bit more closely. "Are you sure you're one of my bosses?" she asks uncertainly.
Kau'i's Communicator chirps followed by a voice saying, "He said you were infected!"
Nix does a few steps back immediately.
"How about I fire you and you find out the hard way." Ome says with a growl, usually calm Bolian obviously upset as she then shakes her head.
Kau'i taps her Communicator and says, "I am NOT infected. If I was I would not be here, I'd be in quarantine down on the bloody Endeavor. Now release me or I will continuously throw myself into this damned forcefield until you do something about it. Do you understand me? I am VERY emotionally distressed and am NOT IN THE MOOD FOR THIS."
Nix blinks slightly, chuckling a bit nervously. "Um... I think I'll be um.. going? Uhuh.."
Kau'i lifts a finger and points it at Nix, "You leave and I'm beaming you onto deck ten on the Endeavor. Got it?"
Nix stares at Kau'i blankly. "Uh, right. Gotcha. What'd you want me to do, then?" She looks around, wondering if there's some excuse to get away from this.. ... this obviously unstable creature.
Kau'i's Communicator chirps followed by a voice saying, "I will allow you access to a normal bathroom. Follow the fields as they go. The will allow you to walk to the bathroom."
Nix glances around quickly to see where the bathroom is. Apparently she wants to get out of the way.
Kau'i taps her Communicator and says, "Then you WILL RELEASE this damned forcefield. I have to pee, and I am very distraught. Got it? Or you're going to have to explain to Perrim why his Deputy Director sustained injuries from smacking herself into your forcefields. *An indignant mutter* Excuse me? You will release all fields on me."
"You're going to stand there and keep me company so I am not alone. Do you understand? And you will stop asking questions and update me as to what has been happening on this ship. If you do not satisfy me with your report I will fire you. Do we have an understanding?!" The Bolian says as she jabs the finger towards the other woman. For a tiny little blue thing she is sure a spit fire.
Nix uuuhs, just nodding with a dumb look in her eyes. She just stands there.
Kau'i's Communicator chirps followed by a voice saying, "I will lower the fields. You need to order this person to not power me up or he might get beamed off!"
Kau'i takes in a deep breath, glare settled on the woman, "You have about five minutes to start your report or I will release your duties to Fed Sci and send you on your way." Then she starts yelling into her compin again.
...Or not. Yay! She's a happy Bolian now!
Kau'i looked at me!
Kau'i sucks in a deep breath and suddenly looks very relieved as she hops off the bed then, clothes straightened on her frame as she considers the woman, "You're coming with me. To the bridge. You will guard me, you will report on our way to the bridge. If there is trouble I fully expect you to disable the person powering up the Salton. You displease me in any way and you will be fired."
Kau'i taps her Communicator and says, "On my way to the bridge."
Nix blinks, getting even more confused. "D'you.." but then she remembers about 'stop asking questions.' She mutters.. "Uh right. Report. Um. I'm new, signed up, uh.." She starts to ramble, "Met Perrim, then Nighthawk called on me. Talked about Salton. Got beamed on board during sleep. Met Salton. Helped him to keep him safe. Found out that a Cardassian snooped around on the Salton and um..." She ponders, then continues rambling, "Also a Cardassian ship scanned us. When confronted they denied knowledge. Uh, I've been on the Salton for most of the time. Nighthawk told us to patrol the hatch and me and Salton went to do just that." She pauses as Kau'i says she'd go to the bridge.
Nix also finally breathes. puff puff.
Kau'i nods her head, "Good. One cookie point for you now. Thank you for the report. Come now." And the tiny little woman strides out, "Keep up."
Kau'i has left.



Services Deck [Salton]
~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_
The corridor opens up wide as the more prominent of areas is approached, this deck holding the important service areas such as the Medical Labs and the Engineering labs. The lighting is brighter here but softer, white walls faintly glowing and providing the pathways to the various doors. Carpeting cushions footfall but is stout enough to withstand the heavy traffic area. At the very end of the corridor a hatch is situated which serves the purpose of the Airlock. While this vicinity may be a busier portion of the ship it tends to hold its noise, voices not usually carrying higher than a murmur.
~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_

Contents:                               Obvious Exits:
Kau'i                                   Starboard (S) - [Lounge/Meeting Area]
                                        Port      (P) - [Science/Med Lab]
                                        Fore      (F) - [Engineering]
                                        Aft       (A) - [Airlock]
                                        Up        (U) - [Crew Deck]



Kau'i's Communicator chirps followed by a voice saying, "Ome, don't come to the bridge!"
Kau'i's Communicator chirps followed by a voice saying, "I beg you, don't come!"
Kau'i taps her Communicator and says, "You better give me a damn good reason, Gonavich. I'm on my way now."
You begin following Kau'i.
Kau'i has left.
You follow Kau'i.



Crew Deck [Salton]
~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_
The crew deck is a longer hallway which leads to various exits which either lead to other hallways or just individual rooms with no exit leading anywhere but out. Bright white infuses the space up and to the sides, creating a warm glow which ebbs and wanes given the time of day. Silvery gray lines the bulkhead about waist high in a thin line, border giving a person something else to focus on other than the white walls. Same door panels are found outside each entrance or exit. This is a fairly busy portion of the ship, given to traffic at all times of day or night, due to living quarters positioned here.
~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_

Contents:                               Obvious Exits:
Kau'i                                   Down      (D) - [Services Deck]
                                        Aft       (A) - [Crew Bunks]
                                        Starboard (S) - [VIP]
                                        Port      (P) - [Captain]
                                        Fore      (F) - [Mission Chief]
                                        Up        (U) - [Corridor]


Kau'i has left.
You follow Kau'i.


Corridor [Salton]
~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_
Curving in a soft arch this corridor leads to various rooms within the ship, most notably the Bridge. Pristine white coats the bulkhead in crisp self-illuminating color, no need for ceiling panels to light the way for crewmembers who roam this corridor. The carpet beneath oneself is soft muted beige; cushioning footfall and creating an ethereal silence save for the various conversations which echo throughout during the busier times. Door panels allow for access to each room, spanning half a foot, illuminated in a band of white light, set about shoulder height to the average humanoid.
~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_

Contents:                               Obvious Exits:
Kau'i                                   Fore (F) - [Bridge]
                                        Down (D) - [Crew Deck]
                                        Aft  (A) - [Captain's Lounge]


Kau'i has left.
You follow Kau'i.


Bridge [Salton]
~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_
The room is a clean white room. Very bland. There are no view screens or consoles. There is only 3 chairs with helmet like visors as well as 2 plug like items hanging down. You will often see a Salton Droid connected to one.
~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_

Contents:                               Obvious Exits:
Kau'i                                   Aft (A) - [Corridor]
Salton                                   
Gonavich                                 
Cyber Jack 2                             
Cyber Jack 1 <Salton>                    
Virtual Mission Console 2 <IND_Salton>   
Virtual Mission Console 1 <Gonavich>     
Virtual Command Chair                   


Gonavich says, "NO!"
Nix is on Kau'i's tail.
(Figuratively speaking)
Gonavich says, "Salton, don't lower the forcefield on me!"
Gonavich says, "Alright. Do you understand me. Don't lower the forcefield around me."
Kau'i stops as soon as the bridge door opens and quickly steps back, an eyebrow raising, "What is going on?" She keeps the door from sliding shut by touching the panel at the outside of the door by a bare fingertips touch- woman keeping as far away as possible.
Salton says, "You will unman that console"
Nix was following Kau'i closely but bumped a bit into her when she did a step back. She rubs her chest as she tries to peek in the bridge over Kau'i's shoulders.
Gonavich sits at the console with a forcefield around him. "I will not," Gonvich says, "Because if you lower this forcefield, i'll lower us all up. She's infecte djust like Doctor Petrovich and the Endeavour."
Nix peeks over Kau'i's head then.
Salton says, "I assure you she is not infected. I have run many scans and she is NOT acting abnormal...least not for her."
Salton says, "When I got her she wasn't even on an infectd deck"
Nix coughs slightly on Salton's comment about her acting NOT abnormally.
"Gonavich you dumbass." Yes, Kay'i is cussing! Sort of, "I am NOT infected. They would not have allowed me to be beamed over. Salton. Lower the shields so I can smack him." That's right, the woman steps fully onto the bridge, "I have not been NEAR any of the infected. Here. Let me breathe on you. Now get off that damned console before I smack you."
Gonavich says, "I have never seen her act the way as she acts now. If you lower the forcefield, I will blow us all up. I will not become infected!"
Now that Kau'i is on the bridge, Nix also sneaks in. She heads slowly towards Salton.
Salton activates all systems.
I can't tell which one you mean.


Gonavich
        This is a tall male standing around 5'9" with a human appearance. He has a medium build and looks to weigh around 150 lbs. He has tanned skin and forest green eyes. His auburn colored hair is trimmed short to just above the ears. His face is smooth and clean shaven. He has a calm, pleasant feeling about him.
        He is wearing a deep orange that is tucked into a pair of dark green pants. On his feet, he is wearing a slick, polished pair of black boots. The top of his boots are covered by the leg of his pants. Over his body, he is wearing a dark green, sleeveless robe that falls all the way down to the floor and is open in the front.
Carrying:
PADD
Communicator (21526)


Kau'i raises an eyebrow then as she steps up to the forcefield surrounding the man, "Gonavich. I almost died yesterday. I fell down a damn jeffries tube and nearly plummeted to my death. You want me to act rational? I am /freaked/ out, /stressed/. Now get away from that console. Salton, lower the shields and lock him out from controls."

Salton deactivates all systems.
Gonavich looks at Ome, "If you are stressed, then you shouldn't be running aorund terrorizing your crew! I will not leave this console until everyone is gone or I'm back on starbase 241."
Salton activates all systems.
Nix looks like as if she's pretty much in agreement with Gonavich regarding the terrorizing part. She doesn't say it, though.
"Terrorizing crew? You are terrorizing a crew member right now. The Salton is not your personal toy to mess around with." Ome says with a snort, arms crossing against her chest, "And Salton, beam him to the brig then, please. He can hang out there for a while."



Bridge [Salton]
~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_
The room is a clean white room. Very bland. There are no view screens or consoles. There is only 3 chairs with helmet like visors as well as 2 plug like items hanging down. You will often see a Salton Droid connected to one.
~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_

Contents:                               Obvious Exits:
Kau'i                                   Aft (A) - [Corridor]
Salton                                   
Gonavich                                 
Cyber Jack 2                             
Cyber Jack 1 <Salton>                    
Virtual Mission Console 2 <IND_Salton>   
Virtual Mission Console 1 <Gonavich>     
Virtual Command Chair                   



Gonavich unmans Virtual Mission Console 1.
Gonavich stands from the console, which is technically unmanning it, saying, "He's terrorizing me! He's trying to kill me! I swear! IF we ever get back to Starbase 241, Perrim is getting a full report on this."
"He has gotten a full report and will get a report of your irrational actions. Perhaps you are infected. Nix, don't go near him. Stay back at least two meters. He is acting very irrational and seems to exhibit the same symptoms as those who are infected. Salton, beam him to the bio-containment brig rooms. He can remain there until e find a cure."
You see a blue shimmering transporter beam.
Gonavich has left.
Nix is pressed against the walls, not like she's going to be near ANYONE right now!
Salton deactivates all systems.
Salton says, "I had no choice."
Salton deact systems and recharges
Kau'i checks the location of the crew and raises an eyebrow, "SALTON. Where is Gonavich?!"
Kau'i's Communicator chirps followed by a voice saying, "You've beamed me to an infected death! You've just killed me!"
Nix blinks slightly, getting a bit like.. twitchy from all the panic around.
Kau'i taps her Communicator and says, "I did NOT ask him to beam you there.", but it is followed by a tone indicating it failed to send.
Salton says, "I beamed him to un uninfected Deck"
Nix uhuhs, "What if he is infected?"
Kau'i raises a hand to her face as..emotionally begins to unravel, "/Salton/...Beam him to the BRIG. NOW."
Salton says, "Not my concern. He was getting Violent. He threatened me. He is no longer welcome on me."
Nix glances at Kau'i, "Should we beam the whole deck to the brig as well? I mean.." She shrugs as she hears Salton, "Good enough.'
Salton has disconnected.
Salton unmans Cyber Jack 1.
Kau'i's bottom lip puckers out and she slowly drops to her knees, head shaking, "This is ridiculous. I can't believe this is happening. Nix..You do not understand how emotionally stressing it is going to be for Gonavich to be on the Endeavour. He is /not/ infected but chances are he will get infected now because of the damned bloody.." And she lifts a hand and shakes it in frustration at the ship, "Salton and his grudges." Slowly tears well her eyes but don't fall, and the woman shakes her head, "People need to /learn/ to follow orders."
Kau'i taps her Communicator and says, "Perrim.", but it is followed by a tone indicating it failed to send.
Nix ums a little as she sees Kau'i, apparently, getting a mental breakdown as she gets on her knees. "If .. uh if you say so. I don't know this Gonavich dude very well. Actually, this is the first time I saw him." She glances at the spot where he was before he got beamed off, "You sure he's in an infected area?"
"The ship is infected. Deck ten. But people are trying to escape." She pushes up then and takes in a deep breath, hands running over her face, "All right, Nix. Just what are your skills exactly. As a security personnel list weaknesses and strengths. I may need to use you."
Nix mrms, scratching her chin as she thinks about her 'l337 skillz' briefly. "Well, uh, I can use a weapon, and I can knock over people. Has a bunch of common sense, relatively speaking, and can chat with random peeps for information if necessary." She grins, "And I'm told I have a way of convincing people, though right now I don't think I'm capable of showing off that one."
Kau'i listens to the woman and blinks for a moment, "What is a ...'peep'? I..don't know this term. Is it an avian creature? I don't believe we'll need you to..talk to avian creatures for..information though I am sure the skill would be useful somewhere." Lips purse and she shakes her head, "No peeps on the Endeavour."
Nix looks at Kau'i flabbergasted but then begins to laugh. Yeah, she actually laughs after all the tension! "Heehee, no no.. it's like.. uh.. dudes.. peoples.. You know." She snickers, "Talking to peoples. All sorts." She grins down at the Bolian.
Kau'i's narrow slightly, "Dewds...And people? I understand the people. So you can talk to people to get information so..you have interrogation skills? All right. First thing I need you to do is right now..write a report to Perrim about the Cardassians, please? Don't leave any details out. And send it to me as well. Then when you are done please come and talk to me and I will instruct you further."
Nix nods slightly, "Report. Cardassians. Gotcha. Should I send a copy to that Nighthawk dude as well, erhh.. mister Nighthawk I meant. He also wanted to hear about it last time I spoke with him."
Kau'i points to one of the chairs on the consoles, "Sit down and write it here now. And..Yes. Please send a copy of it to Alexander as well please. And..I don't understand this dewd word." She shakes her head, "Do all Trill make up words as they go along? 'Peeps' and 'Dewds'." She curves a slight smile, relaxing somewhat in the company of the silly Trill, "You amuse me. But..get on the report please. I want it soon. So Perrim knows what is going on."
Nix nods slightly, "Okay, I'm on it." She glances at the available chairs and hops on one of those. "Now I'm really on it, gotcha." She goes fiddle with the reporting subroutines of the consoles.
Kau'i nods her head as she moves to settle in the other chair then, woman leaning elbows up onto the console as she simply closes her eyes and...relaxes for a moment.

Fri, Sep. 17th, 2004, 11:06 pm
trinsec: The Crew seems lost and Salton gets clamped!

Airlock [Salton]
~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_
The airlock serves the purpose of moving from the interior of the ship to the outside of the ship, or vice versa. There are doors to the front and back as one steps into the area, and hatches locking them both. Able to pressurize and depressurize depending on need it remains a fairly neutral area, serving no other purpose other than to usher traffic in and out. It contains the same ethereal snow white bulkheads as the rest of the ship and the lighting is set to medium intensity.
~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_-~-_

Contents:                               Obvious Exits:
Jack Ryan <disconnected>                Airlock (O) - [GCSB Aehallhahi'aedt]
Redstar <disconnected>                  Down    (D) - [Landing/Cargo Bay]
                                        Fore    (F) - [Services Deck]



[P2P->Nix] Salton: Are you there?
[P2P->Salton] Nix: I guess so.
[P2P->Nix] Salton: I think we lost most of our crew...
[P2P->Salton] Nix: What makes you say that?
[P2P->Nix] Salton: Most of them went over to the Starfleet ship, and they are no longer returning hails, cept for the occasional scream for help
[P2P->Salton] Nix: Hum... Sounds bad, I agree. What if most of them are extremely busy?
<After time has passed>
[P2P->Salton] Nix: Hello? Hello? You're not infected, are you?
[P2P->Nix] Salton: Not that I know of. Does the infection make you think you aren't infected?
[P2P->Salton] Nix: I think it makes you scream 'Mister Monkey', do you scream that out loud yet?
[P2P->Nix] Salton: Nope
[P2P->Salton] Nix: Guess you're probably not infected for now. Neither am I, apparently. Where are you at currently?
[P2P->Nix] Salton: On the bridge. I have tried to beam people off into the holding areas, but I keep getting yelled at by starfleet not to.
[P2P->Salton] Nix: Mmm, tricky. What if starfleet is infected?

A noise is heard as the clamps of GCSB Aehallhahi'aedt are engaged around the Airlock.

[P2P->Salton] Nix: Salton, did you notice that?
[P2P->Nix] Salton: what?
[P2P->Salton] Nix: The Romulan base has engaged the clamps on you.
[P2P->Nix] Salton: Oh..yes...
[P2P->Salton] Nix: Have you gotten a message from them of some sort?
[P2P->Nix] Salton: Should I trust them?
[P2P->Salton] Nix: Most likely not.

10 most recent